Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

Maybe he knows KF rule on once you commit no more visits to others. I like to think positive and that's why no commit yet.

First it was nineties sitcom Martin, now we can obsess over Queen Latifah's cousin. My nineties television watching is finally paying dividends for Hawkeye recruiting.
Don't forget when we were in on P. Diddys kid. That could've been Doyle getting a dumbbell chucked at his head. When Vanilla Ice rolling through w a SS walk on so we can finally get street cred

Marchese just committed. If Smith Marsette commits, maybe the Martin ship really has sailed. Not good in terms for the football team itself or the PR that comes with that.

Marchese just committed. If Smith Marsette commits, maybe the Martin ship really has sailed. Not good in terms for the football team itself or the PR that comes with that.
If Martin wants to be a Hawk, the coaches will take him even if we already have four verbals.

My guess is that the opposing coaches pretty well know the lines to use when competing against Iowa for WR's. Probably to the extent where our targeted WR candidates hear much of the same story from our competitors.......recruits thinking that if I hear it that much it must be true, a real issue to consider.

Latest posts