Recruiting News, Notes for Homestretch

He officially visited Wake this past weekend, so that certainly could be it. But, you never know. It's silly season in recruiting.

That'd be odd. I know it's family, but with schools like Iowa, Ole Miss, Auburn, and Arkansas after you, and you go there?

Edit: Wait, didn't he already narrow his top 3 down to us, Ole Miss, and Arkansas?
3-4 different experts on 247 just changed their crystal ball to UAB last night..

He's raw and will need to be developed as a receiver. Rutgers wanted him as a DB. But, the natural gifts are there.

Looks like another potential Iowa target, as Mansell just retweeted this. He just visited Wake Forest this weekend (the Minnesota DC landed at Wake as their DC).

He's raw and will need to be developed as a receiver. Rutgers wanted him as a DB. But, the natural gifts are there.

If some of these new kids have the speed and can catch I hope they get the opportunity on special teams. With King leaving we have some big holes to fill. There were numerous times he helped to switch field position on punts and was always dangerous on kickoffs. That aspect cannot be overlooked and it is a prime opportunity for guys to get some game action especially early. Getting these kids with talent on the field right away will do wonders for their confidence.

Dang. Green and Johnson would have been YUGE for this class. Not too disappointed. We didn't lose this guy because of anything we did, guy just wants to play with his brother. Good luck, Sir

Last edited:
Dang. Green and Johnson would have been YUGE for this class

Yep, Green is gonna be a good one, and Johnston looks like a beast. I'm not sure what he is even going to do next year, UAB has 4 games on the schedule right now???? I mean seriously, WTF man. If I am that kids brother, I tell him go play at a real school, don't follow me to this shit hole because I wasn't good enough to get real football offers.

Latest posts