Presser Update Thread

So in other words, nothing is really going to change schematically or with philosophy, either. Offense will continue to be a game manager, as well as recruiting being mediocre (can't expect to get good talent, right?).

Jon Miller @HawkeyeNation · 3m3 minutes ago

"We probably wont be spread or run and shoot. We dont have access to certain players that some do..and I like to play defense."

Last edited:
Hawknick said.... -------Season tickets are a possibility, however I don't want to get stuck next to someone I don't like.

What makes you think the seats on either side of you will be filled? :)

Did Schwartz really get his credentials pulled or was someone kidding?

Will there be a podcast posted tonite????

I lost it, too. I can start from the beginning, but I really don't want to do that to myself.

He said a lot of the coaching challenges start with him...Boy, that ought to sell more season tickets...not 1 question about the bowl game asked or specifics like player defection, etc asked....just literally, sadly a waste of time.

KF's standard reply is to speak before the reporter has finished his question, thus he can speak about the thing he wants. However, he rarely says anything of substance, it is a collage of cliches that are so tired and worn that people just tune it out.

Here's a recap for everyone: We just need to work harder, no significant changes are anticipated. He doesn't want to look backwards, yet that is all he really wants to talk about, i.e. the past.

Ground Control to Major Kirk: Your mission has been terminated for lack of relevance - over and out.

So in other words, nothing is really going to change schematically or with philosophy, either. Offense will continue to be a game manager, as well as recruiting being mediocre (can't expect to get good talent, right?).

Jon Miller @HawkeyeNation · 3m3 minutes ago

"We probably wont be spread or run and shoot. We dont have access to certain players that some do..and I like to play defense."

I think he's confusing "having a good defense" with "making the opponent's defense look good". What the hell does having a spread offense have to do with playing good defense?

Latest posts