On the Record: Post your Iowa Basketball season predictions here

Non-Con: 10-3
Conf: 9-9
Overall: 19-12
1-1 Conf Tourney
Tournament: NIT

Bubble team for the dance... but we will be disappointed. 2013 tho is looking good.

Indiana - L
Michigan - L
Mich State - L
NW - W
Wiscy - W
Ohio State - L
Purdue - W
Penn State - W
Minny - L
Wiscy - W
NW - W
Penn State - W
Minny - L
Nebby - W
Purdue - W
Indiana - L
Illinois - L
Nebby - W

10-3 non conf
10-8 Conf.
20-11 Overall. (MAYBE a bubble team)

11-2 Non
11-7 Big

2 Wins in the big ten tourney.
I see us Dancing.

Also Marble will be all Big Ten!!

12-1 in non-conference
11-7 in BIG finish 6th (Neb x2, Purdue x2, PSU x2, split with NW, Indiana, Wisky, Minnesota and knock off MSU at home)
Exit BTT in first round, but with the Indiana and MSU wins at home Iowa is dancin' with 23 wins and a wonderful 8 or 9 seed.

I am going with 23 wins prior to the NCAA Tournament.

This team is deeper than a lot of teams and will beat some just because the other team will get tired.

I had Iowa going undefeated in the non-conference, partly due to the ease of the schedule.

Down 23 AT HOME to Gardner-Webb?!!

I guess every team takes a while to gel but that isn't something that instills much confidence. You came back to win which is impressive but they were also missing 2 of their best players.

I'm still taking a wait and see approach on this team and the teams throughout the conference. Purdue is playing much better than their record indicates. They have played really tough. Michigan looks dynamite. IU is dynamite. Minnesota is playing great. Illinois?? No clue yet.

Filled with hope and blatant homerism, I shall go upon the limb once again and post my preditions......

12-1 non-conference

This is the one that will generate large guffaws, conference......

12-6/11-7

24-7/23-8

:D

I am going to stand by my 12-1 non-conference......

:)

Non-Con 9-4
Conference - 9-9
Big Ten Tournament 2-1
Final season record: 20-14
NCAA Tournament, #11 seed.

I see us getting in to the NCAA because our late conference schedule sets us up for a 7-1 or 6-2 finish. Couple that with a couple of BTT wins, and I think we get the "strong finish" nod.

I'm ashamed to call myself a Hok.

Latest posts