On the Record: Post your Iowa Basketball season predictions here

Ok I am laughing at the bubble suggestion with the 8-10 conference record. But to be fair I thought Iowa would pull out a few more upsets and Penn State (with Frazier) and Northwestern (with Crawford) would be much better.

But beware if my predicted records come true, I will post it all over the place. :)

Even I don't quote my own posts.

tx for the op... you got no op... spank and you suck at power rankings and original thoughts, threads or income streams here or any where.... please advise..

I am so so sorry, please don't ban me.

BTW, how are your predictions turning out?

They are phenom. I know people rag on JD for bragging about his predictions, but they are very good. He missed 3 wins and 3 losses, which evens out to the exact record he predicted, and he said we would be a bubble team with a spotty RPI ranking.

They are phenom. I know people rag on JD for bragging about his predictions, but they are very good. He missed 3 wins and 3 losses, which evens out to the exact record he predicted, and he said we would be a bubble team with a spotty RPI ranking.

I know that, he knows I am just busting his chops.

Besides, after all the years he has been doing this he is bound to get one right. Kind of like Oglesby, if he keeps shooting he will make one at some point.

:)

Non-Con: 10-3
Conf: 9-9
Overall: 19-12
Tournament: NIT
Time to bring this up.
I was short a win in the non-con.
Correct with Conference.
Correct with post season tourney.
Missed the regular season record by 1 game 19-12 vs 20-11

And you?

Time to bring this up.
I was short a win in the non-con.
Correct with Conference.
Correct with post season tourney.
Missed the regular season record by 1 game 19-12 vs 20-11

And you?

Not bad.
Iowa MBB: VanLaere?s 2012-13 Season Preview & Prediction « Hawkeye NationHawkeye Nation

Overall record: 20-11
B1G record: 9-9
Postseason: NIT

I missed 4 games overall (2 wins and 2 losses) - thought they'd beat VTech and lose to UNI. Thought they'd lose at NW (this was pre-injuries to NW) and win at Neb.

Overall, I'd say this was a better prediction than thinking Lickliter had a chance for COTY in the Big10. But barely.

They exceeded my expectations.

I had them 10-3 in non-conference and 7-11 in B1G, going to the NIT.

Overall, I am pleased with the progress of the program, despite really wishing we had pulled a couple out to make the tourney.

Latest posts