On the Record: Post your Iowa Basketball season predictions here

12-1 Non-Conf
10-8 Conf
22-9 NCAA Tourney

Non-conference: 11-2
Big Ten 7-11
Tourney 1-1

Final record: 19-14.

NIT bid and then deep run in that tournament as everything starts to click for the team.

NIT runnerup with final record of 23-15/

We finally beat the Clones, at home but lose to UNI at the Well

My Bold prediction
10-3 Non-Conf
9-9 Conf
3-1 BTT (the deeper we go the better chance to win because we run uptempo with depth and with no days off teams will be very tired and by the second half of games we pull away. Lose in the championship because the other team digs deep with the prize in sight.)
22-13 Overall- On the bubble before the BTT. Go Dancing after. 9th Seed in the Tournament. Win in the first round but lose in the second to a #1 seed but closer than the experts predict.
Finish 23-14!!!

That's a very tough Conference schedule. PSU and NW on the road. IL I think has a good coach.

B1G 7-11
NC 10-3 NIT

Non-con 10-3
Big Ten 9-9
BTT 1-1
overall 20-13

NCAA bid due to strength of B10. Rd of 32 to finish season 21-14 and set-up glorious run in 2013-14!!!

11-2 non-conference. Losses to Virginia Tech and DePaul.
11-7 in Big Ten play.
1-1 in BTT play.
23-10. 7-seed in NCAA tournament.

That's a very tough Conference schedule. PSU and NW on the road. IL I think has a good coach.

B1G 7-11
NC 10-3 NIT

Sorry, I have to disagree. We play OhioSt once and MichSt once at home. Don't be surprised if we pull out an upset over Indy @ home to start the conference play either!

Given we don't play anybody difficult pre conference... 13-0 going into conference. We might lose to Indiana twice... other than that the conference should be manageable. I would say 13-5 assuming they fall asleep for a couple games. Fran is going to cruise this year. He's studworthy. Total 26-5 going into B1G Torney, a few wins there and then rolling to at least Elite 8. Great season. We won't be moping about football very long!!

Given we don't play anybody difficult pre conference... 13-0 going into conference. We might lose to Indiana twice... other than that the conference should be manageable. I would say 13-5 assuming they fall asleep for a couple games. Fran is going to cruise this year. He's studworthy. Total 26-5 going into B1G Torney, a few wins there and then rolling to at least Elite 8. Great season. We won't be moping about football very long!!

baby-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

21-10

No matter what they end up this is going to be a fun year to watch. There is some really solid out of the gate talente and it will be fun to watch others develope through the year!

Non-Conf: 11-2
B1G: 10-8

Overall 21-10. With a couple of wins in the B1G tourney, we dance. And look out next year and beyond.

Latest posts