!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No way did the refs cost us the game.

The mccafferys are classless.

Wow you are a *ucking dipshit on this one Bryce. I expect this shit from CryTwins, but you aren't typically this big of a blinders on homer. Your guys acted like bitches at the end trying to steal the ball and hack it up when Prohm told them to back off, so Jordan rightfully kept playing when ISU was still playing. Then the bullshit by Shayok and Jacobson was stuff little bitches are made of. I mean get your ass handed to you and you pull that bullshit at the end.

I’ll just say it, I love that Connor is a chippy, privileged, maybe spoiled cry baby. Hes a hot head and probably is gonna whinebon every call. He’s also tough and fearless and not afraid to take on anyone. Why? Because he’s been groomed to be on this stage since he was a boy. This kind of attitude will pay off for Iowa basketball.

We definitely are better off with guys like him and Cook on the team who have a lot of fire in them and don't put up with any bullshit.

I’ll just say it, I love that Connor is a chippy, privileged, maybe spoiled cry baby. Hes a hot head and probably is gonna whinebon every call. He’s also tough and fearless and not afraid to take on anyone. Why? Because he’s been groomed to be on this stage since he was a boy. This kind of attitude will pay off for Iowa basketball.
If they can get pissed the F off and play like this every week then there’s something substantive here. We don’t have the physicality to hang with most teams but if they can channel some of this shit on a regular basis then we’ll win a few.

Get mad.