!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why Prohm was upset. CMac was just trying to run out the clock and he has Shayok and Jacobsen in his face jawing at him.
Jacobson did more than that. It was bullshit.

Could see it coming. Every foul they committed the last two minutes was more physical than the previous. Shayok almost caught Connor with forearm after he clearly called timeout.

I didn’t see Fran following the ISU players and yelling at them.

Your coach did that to Iowa’s players.
That’s classless bush league stuff
It’s the way nerds who get picked on by their big brothers act.

No class and no scrotal fortitude.

Yeah, I don’t know what his problem was tonight. The last one he’s still jawing at Iowa players/coaches rather than herding his own team.

My Respect for him diminished.
Who are the classless ones? Game was over and Cyclones pretended to call off the dogs then tried to steal the ball. What purpose did the Clown player serve getting in Conner's face when the game was over? What was he waiting, sneak in a cheap shot?

Have a fun ride home dbags. One of the most classless games I've ever watched. You've embarrased yourself and this is clearly dictated by the coach.

Lol what? Jacobson is a total dildo and prohm completely lost his shit. Prohm even apologized after the game for his nonsense.

You're down 14 and you're slapping at the ball 90 feet from the basket? That's class to you?
Jacobson is one of several players that Tim Miles told to take a hike after 2017 Nebrasha underachieved and put Miles job on notice.