!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Connor is going to go all Scotty Skiles on ISU the next few years....
Cook may come back for his senior year for the sole purpose of dumping a can of whoop ass all over Hilton.

I remember Skiles going Scotty Skiles on ISU. He ran back up court, pointed to a spot on the floor, told Jeff Hornecek he would make his next shot from that spot, and he did exactly that.

This definitely puts the Michigan State thugging in the rearview mirror. Iowa, at least at home, is showing that they won't be intimidated by physical play. I'm afraid every Big game is gonna be just like this one. So let's get every non-conference win left and hit the Big running. We can't have a let down against UNI, it will be just as scrappy but hopefully not as dirty. Last, WELCOME back the Pemsl from his freshman year. Nice looking jumper he's developed.

It really sucks that Iowa doesn't play for another 9 days. Although it woulda sucked a lot worse coming off another loss

I'm sure they're up in arms about the officiating.

Meanwhile, they shot 29 free throws to our 23 and were awarded a basket that may have hit one of the arms of the shot clock.
The worst call of the game was the foul they called on cmac when he was just standing under the basket completely still with his arms up. He wasn’t in the circle . It wasn’t blocking or a charge, should have been a no call

Wow you are a *ucking dipshit on this one Bryce. I expect this shit from CryTwins, but you aren't typically this big of a blinders on homer. Your guys acted like bitches at the end trying to steal the ball and hack it up when Prohm told them to back off, so Jordan rightfully kept playing when ISU was still playing. Then the bullshit by Shayok and Jacobson was stuff little bitches are made of. I mean get your ass handed to you and you pull that bullshit at the end.

I literally didn't comment on this. I don't know where you are getting that I thought this was okay. It was stupid, Prohm going on the court was stupid, and there were just a ton of stupid emotional reactions during the game by the ISU team.

Doesn't change anything I said in the post.

Edit: If you want the proof, here are some links:

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-53#post-6432372

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-55#post-6432409

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-57#post-6432503

All within a few minutes of the game ending.

Last edited:
@BryceC

Pretend you wouldn't be irate if Fran grabbed an ISU player like this.

3633b12b-55a1-43fe-8892-435078ea3cb8-181206-mbb_ISU-003.JPG

He's checking his waist size so he can get him some isu sweat pants for Christmas

I literally didn't comment on this. I don't know where you are getting that I thought this was okay. It was stupid, Prohm going on the court was stupid, and there were just a ton of stupid emotional reactions during the game by the ISU team.

Doesn't change anything I said in the post.

Edit: If you want the proof, here are some links:

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-53#post-6432372

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-55#post-6432409

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...a-game-day-thread.244023/page-57#post-6432503

All within a few minutes of the game ending.

No way did the refs cost us the game.

The mccafferys are classless.

Why were you calling out the McCaffery's then? They didn't do anything there. It was Shayok and Jacobson hacking at the ball with 5 seconds left when Connor was just standing there trying to run out the clock. It was Prohm that was pushing and shoving Iowa players, when he was surrounded by his own players that he should have been controlling. Fran was controlling his players and trying to diffuse the situation that the Clown players and coaches caused.

Let's not act like Conner was doing nothing. He was trash talking and being chippy the whole game, which is part of what caused that whole deal in the first half.

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish they would have given Prohm a T in the first half when he ran on the court, no reason for it, and then it might have kept him off the floor at the end.

@BryceC

Pretend you wouldn't be irate if Fran grabbed an ISU player like this.

3633b12b-55a1-43fe-8892-435078ea3cb8-181206-mbb_ISU-003.JPG

In all fairness, I do believe that Prohm was protecting Bo from being attacked by a larger clone. Jordan was the shortest player on the court and we know he is as tough as nails, and can certainly take care of himself at all times and in every situation. Nevertheless, it seemed to me that Prohm was attempting to defuse the situation at this point in the game.....

Both coaches had it right when they said that it was a high-spirited rivalry game. End of story.....

Last season we were the ones who were pizzled after the game. The referees let the clones get away with extremely rough and dirty play the entire game. Soloman was smashing the Hawks on a constant basis and the Hilton crowd was loving every second of it. They were screaming with rage when a foul was called on the clones. Well, this year we played a clean tough game and completely outplayed the hapless clones. What comes around goes around.....

Next season at Hilton we will be ready for them and I expect to win there also.....

Onward and upward for the FIghtingHawks.....

:cool:

Let's not act like Conner was doing nothing. He was trash talking and being chippy the whole game, which is part of what caused that whole deal in the first half.

Hindsight being 20/20, I wish they would have given Prohm a T in the first half when he ran on the court, no reason for it, and then it might have kept him off the floor at the end.

Jacobson standing over Pemsl after charging into him is what caused the first incident, Connor didn't make Jacobson do that. All the other Clones went down the court like a normal player would do, but yet Jacobson lingered over top another player, and said something to Moss as Moss bumped him trying to help Pemsl up. Connor then said something to Jacobson

Each incident was caused by a Clown player, the only thing Connor ever did was react to punkish things being done to him, or his teammates. Listen I get you are looking through ketchup and mustard glasses here, but this is all on the Clowns, you should be embarrassed of your players and your coaches and how they represented ISU last night.

Each incident was caused by a Clown player, the only thing Connor ever did was react to punkish things being done to him, or his teammates. Listen I get you are looking through ketchup and mustard glasses here, but this is all on the Clowns, you should be embarrassed of your players and your coaches and how they represented ISU last night.
il_570xN.1177982489_1m6m.jpg

Jacobson standing over Pemsl after charging into him is what caused the first incident, Connor didn't make Jacobson do that. All the other Clones went down the court like a normal player would do, but yet Jacobson lingered over top another player, and said something to Moss as Moss bumped him trying to help Pemsl up. Connor then said something to Jacobson

Hey, I admit, maybe I am, but the fact is that there was a lot of crap happening. Jacobsen was being kind of a d-bag, I didn't know everybody had to react to everything. It's not all on Iowa State, I think the players were honestly fine for a rivalry game, the only thing I found to be bizarre is Prohm going on the court. I don't get embarrassed by stuff I can't control.