!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just went there. I could hardly contain myself.

God they are a bunch of knuckle draggers over there. They act like they came in as a top 5 teams and we were winless. We just got lucky, played out of our minds, they are way better, blah, blah, blah. I thought it was funny when Katz was saying that ISU is a top 3 Big12 team.....I was thinking just how freaking bad is the Big12 then?

Funniest thing of the night. I was picking my daughter up from BB practice when Iowa was up 20. Turned over to ISU radio and one guy said, "ISU is 11-18 from the line and Iowa is 5-6. Iowa leads the nation in getting to the line. What do you make of that?" The other guy said, "our defense isn't getting close enough to their guys to foul them?"

Tell Bryce C. to chew on that one for a while.

Or as a wise man once said:

mccabe.PNG

Yes, and Pemsl didn't take one ounce of shit either.

He clearly remembered the two students from Hilton last year when he seriously gashed his leg on that chair.

Right, he was hammered by that Solomon dude all night

Zebras lost control of the game early and all night

That rabid hilton crowd is the most obnoxious in college Bball

Moss and Pemsl were instrumental in the game tonight

Entire team had the right attitude

Can I be the first to say that if they played the game later in the season, "we" (ISU) would win? I'm sure we'll hear it a million times, because it means something...or it's all they've got.

Here's
Funniest thing of the night. I was picking my daughter up from BB practice when Iowa was up 20. Turned over to ISU radio and one guy said, "ISU is 11-18 from the line and Iowa is 5-6. Iowa leads the nation in getting to the line. What do you make of that?" The other guy said, "our defense isn't getting close enough to their guys to foul them?"
@lightning1 had the exact same observation midway through the second half.

Yes, and Pemsl didn't take one ounce of shit either.

He clearly remembered the two students from Hilton last year when he seriously gashed his leg on that chair.

Tell Bryce C. to chew on that one for a while.
@BryceC is a much better guy than that rapist supporting shit stain @74Hunter

He’s way off when he thinks we were the “classless” ones, but he’s still a decent dude.