!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why Prohm was upset. CMac was just trying to run out the clock and he has Shayok and Jacobsen in his face jawing at him.
Yeah, I don’t know what his problem was tonight. The last one he’s still jawing at Iowa players/coaches rather than herding his own team.

My Respect for him diminished.

Connor played the critical role down the stretch: drove to the basket picked up the fouls and NAILED the FTs. How many times have we seen the Hawks fold like a cheap tent in the final 2 minutes and lose a double digit lead? Very impressive, hope we can keep it up.

Listening to these announcers, the refs were the "best in the country", they actually painted Iowa as the aggressor. I might be out of line but that's a crock. The clowns were pushing off, cheap shot at every chance. Did anyone else think there should have been a fragrant when Cook got shoved to the floor after the call? That Babs dribbled with one arm in front of him clearing a path to the basket. The refs missed at least 7 or more offensive fouls on the Clowns. These refs were so bad they almost caused a bench clearing, twice. I haven't been following the thread because I was screaming so hard at the TV the neighbors were probably calling the cops.