!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8f428973-e078-4a52-84e5-098eb6ba53b1-181206-mbb_ISU-016.JPG

2471e5b8-06ff-48f8-8396-26055ec794d1-181206-mbb_ISU-004.JPG

Yeah, and Tyler wasn't taking the shite at all.....

b4b707c9-3847-406a-a73a-daf4e7333f10-181206-mbb_ISU-010.JPG

:cool:

@BryceC is a much better guy than that rapist supporting shit stain @74Hunter

He’s way off when he thinks we were the “classless” ones, but he’s still a decent dude.
I agree 100%. They got whipped tonight. They were expecting a certain reaction from us tonight when they started their usual crap.

They got another. And they were butthurt the rest of the night.

Connor may have some entiled elitist in him but he did what Gesell could never do in this series-hit big foul shots.

Baer knew what was next, great senior move to get Conner out of there and not get a suspension for the next game.
Seriously I'll be hating on these two guys for the rest of their careers, and beyond, what the hell did that ref think they were up to?

Baer knew what was next, great senior move to get Conner out of there and not get a suspension for the next game.
Seriously I'll be hating on these two guys for the rest of their careers, and beyond, what the hell did that ref think they were up to?
May have been Baer's best play of the night, which is saying something. I didn't like the look in Connors eyes. He was getting ready to drop the gloves.

Jacobson was waiting for the confrontation. Why else would he be standing there? And where were his teammates to drag him away? Jacobson should start the next game with a technical already assessed to him

And why was Horton wandering over? Two on one wasn't enough, had to make it three on one?

I can't wait for the Hilton rematch.

Last edited:
The dude has soft hands.

I have been saying that for the two previous years, they may not be large for his size, who knows, a little clumsy who knows, Cook had a lot of bad handles tonight and in most games, needs to improve there

What impressed me was Iowa had someone to finish the game. Connor McCaffery drove and drew fouls at the end to keep Iowa up. I haven't seen that in a long time. Wieskamp seem to be following his lead. Its nice to have guys that can make their free throws at the end of the game.