!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

You just like a different style of play, thats all it is. My answers would be different than yours. I enjoy watching great defense, where some would see it as poor offense. It is just a difference in perception.
I enjoy watching my teams look great on both sides of the ball . Call me crazy

No he hasnt "continued it" . He has had more games in a season to reach his records. Beyond that, Hayden was instrumental in bringing the forward pass tot he B1G. Hayden made the B1G evolve into the league it is today. FK has been an anchor on the league. His pro football approach with less talent than the elites of the conference does not work.
Has he had his up sets? Yep. Most coaches do, see Chris Klieman today. But overall we are team that wins 3 patsy OOC game and then 4 or 5 in conference. We have an occasional outlier season, be it 12 wins or 4, but we are a 7.5 win a season team.

KF teams are boring. His sons teams are boring. And, while we dont cheat, thee is a problem when you promote your son to OC and have a punter that is one of the worst in the nation because he is the nephew of a big booster or your back up MLB is the weight coaches son,

Love the wins all you want. Good for you.

I bleed black and gold and always will. Born and raised in Coralville and graduated from Iowa in 90. But this program is under performing. And fans like you allow it to continue.
Ah yes, with my zero tickets bought in the past 6 years and my $0 of donations I've fostered a "loser" mentality.

Just stop it.

No he hasnt "continued it" . He has had more games in a season to reach his records. Beyond that, Hayden was instrumental in bringing the forward pass tot he B1G. Hayden made the B1G evolve into the league it is today. FK has been an anchor on the league. His pro football approach with less talent than the elites of the conference does not work.
Has he had his up sets? Yep. Most coaches do, see Chris Klieman today. But overall we are team that wins 3 patsy OOC game and then 4 or 5 in conference. We have an occasional outlier season, be it 12 wins or 4, but we are a 7.5 win a season team.

KF teams are boring. His sons teams are boring. And, while we dont cheat, thee is a problem when you promote your son to OC and have a punter that is one of the worst in the nation because he is the nephew of a big booster or your back up MLB is the weight coaches son,

Love the wins all you want. Good for you.

I bleed black and gold and always will. Born and raised in Coralville and graduated from Iowa in 90. But this program is under performing. And fans like you allow it to continue.
Iowa wins and all you talk about is nepotism, boring, and under-performing because some fans like the wins more than exciting losses. there's a bridge that lacks logic.

your funny in the most pitiful way.

so you have no expectation that Iowa will beat Wisconsin. You expect them to lose. Some fans are content with losing and mediocrity. I get it. I'm not one of those.

Did K-State get two wins today because they scored in the 40s?

or was it one win just like Iowa getting one win.
Ok let’s see how good you know this team ? Do you want to put money on this Wisconsin game?

Iowa wins and all you talk about is nepotism, boring, and under-performing because some fans like the wins more than exciting losses.

your funny in the most pitiful way.

Good come back

YSY we bet a shitty team whose shitty offese had more first down than ours.

This was absolutely a signature win. We were able to score TDs when NW gave us the ball on short fields.

WOOT

Serious;y, dude. Im happy we won. Im happy we are where we are, even though we shpuld be undefeated/.

But, my lord, was this a snoozer of a game. This NW is on par with rutgers.

Am I happy, yep. Was I entertained? Nope.

Do I want KF gone? Yep

10-0 halftime isn’t competitive?? Now I know you don’t know shit about football . If wasn’t competitive why did we punt on 4th and 1? You just made my argument. Keep talking
you don't understand how this football thingy works.
it wasn't competitive because NW posed absolutely no danger of moving the ball on offense.

you whine and bitch about Iowa's offense while NW's offense is 120+ in the nation and you seem to think they're going to go All-Heismann on the #5 defense. LLLLLoL! What a rube.

Ah yes, with my zero tickets bought in the past 6 years and my $0 of donations I've fostered a "loser" mentality.

Just stop it.

Dude, not sure what has fostered your loser mentality. But donating to Iowa and this program is one of the problems.

Did Oliver Martin see the field?

BF needs anger management and maturity.

Would really love to see Nate Stanley have a career game in Madison vs his home state.

Good come back

YSY we bet a shitty team whose shitty offese had more first down than ours.

This was absolutely a signature win. We were able to score TDs when NW gave us the ball on short fields.

WOOT

Serious;y, dude. Im happy we won. Im happy we are where we are, even though we shpuld be undefeated/.
I'm happy you told me. There was no evidence previous to this post. :cool:

you don't understand how this football thingy works.
it wasn't competitive because NW posed absolutely no danger of moving the ball on offense.

you whine and bitch about Iowa's offense while NW's offense is 120+ in the nation and you seem to think they're going to go All-Heismann on the #5 defense. LLLLLoL! What a rube.
If they pose no threat why are we playing it safe on 4th and 1? You can’t really be the nerdy guy who never played sports can you?

Did Oliver Martin see the field?

BF needs anger management and maturity.

Would really love to see Nate Stanley have a career game in Madison vs his home state.
He did, a decent amount.

Agreed on BF. Not an amazing call, but an assistant coach HAS to be more composed than that.

If they pose no threat why are we playing it safe on 4th and 1? You can’t really be the nerdy guy who never played sports can you?
If they pose no threat then there's no need to gamble. Don't you understand that it can work both ways.

Holy shit your reading comprehension is terrible.

Not sure what you are talking about. I assumed you were being sarcastic and donate money and buy tickets that promote the KF regime. You are dumb for doing that. And you are perpetuating another 20 years or more of 7.5 wins a season.

I guess you want a pat on the back. Consider it done. Great job.

Stop with the strawmen. You're putting the cart before the horse.

If we ever got into shootouts you might have a point, but we have a real defense and play in a league that values defense.
I’m pretty sure every team in the league values every position

Latest posts