!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

Not sure what you are talking about. I assumed you were being sarcastic and donate money and buy tickets that promote the KF regime. You are dumb for doing that. And you are perpetuating another 20 years or more of 7.5 wins a season.

I guess you want a pat on the back. Consider it done. Great job.
Still missing the mark by a country mile. Not sure what I expected tbh.

If they pose no threat then there's no need to gamble. Don't you understand that it can work both ways.
Do you understand you can pick and chose when to take chances ? If we play it safe against Ohio St in 2017 we probably lose . BF called a very aggressive game

I'm not man, i'm just satisfied with today. You should try it. its awesome.

Absolutely satisfied with today. But the big picture is what it is.

Boring football is boring football. ANd misuse of your talent and poor clock management vby a 20 year veteran coach. BUT hey we won. There were no flaws in the system today.

Still missing the mark by a country mile. Not sure what I expected tbh.

Im really not sure what you are talking about either. I guess if both of us have no idea what you are talking about this is a silly discussion. Monty Python would be proud.

Last edited:
Actually I liked what I saw. I see a RB in Goodson that is starting to come into his own. He will be the first Iowa back that will record a hundred yard game this season. Looks like the o-line is starting gel a little bit. Loved seeing Sam LaPorta get his first grab. He looks like the next great TE coming up. Defense looked good today.

Do you understand you can pick and chose when to take chances ? If we play it safe against Ohio St in 2017 we probably lose . BF called a very aggressive game
This is 2019. You seem to think games in the past have anything to do with today's game. For instance, do we have the same players and same team today? Easier one for you is this: is NW on par with Ohio State? Do you treat your wife the same as your ex-wife and girlfriend?

LLLLOL@U. No, I have conviction to be disciplined.

You need evidence for your arguments; your conviction of argument with no evidence just makes you crazy-ass dumb.
6-8 vs Fitzgerald . 1-2 vs Brohm . Shitty record vs Iowa St . 0-4 vs Franklin . You mean like that evidence ?

This is 2019. You seem to think games in the past have anything to do with today's game. For instance, do we have the same players and same team today? Easier one for you is this: is NW on par with Ohio State? Do you treat your wife the same as your ex-wife and girlfriend?
I guess nobody should ever evolve and grow

Not sure what you are talking about. I assumed you were being sarcastic and donate money and buy tickets that promote the KF regime. You are dumb for doing that. And you are perpetuating another 20 years or more of 7.5 wins a season.

I guess you want a pat on the back. Consider it done. Great job.
And you are promoting the KF coaching legacy by clicking on and posting on this site since it promotes Iowa football, gets eyeballs by talking about Iowa football, possibly pays Iowa football in some TM instances. Fat Pitz on your back too. Mediocre job.

All I get from this conversation is fans that try to enjoy watching the team they are a fan of are the reason the team isn't better than it is. I say we all stop watching them so they can hurry up and win a national championship already.

6-8 vs Fitzgerald . 1-2 vs Brohm . Shitty record vs Iowa St . 0-4 vs Franklin . You mean like that evidence ?
So yes, you're betting against Iowa being the mediocre fan that you are.
If you really expected them to win, then you'd bet ON them to win.

And you are promoting the KF coaching legacy by clicking on and posting on this site since it promotes Iowa football, gets eyeballs by talking about Iowa football, possibly pays Iowa football in some TM instances. Fat Pitz on your back too. Mediocre job.

I doubt this site has anything to do with KF being the coach. Thats a stretch and you know it. Drink one on me. I will join you in a bit.

Actually I liked what I saw. I see a RB in Goodson that is starting to come into his own. He will be the first Iowa back that will record a hundred yard game this season. Looks like the o-line is starting gel a little bit. Loved seeing Sam LaPorta get his first grab. He looks like the next great TE coming up. Defense looked good today.

I liked some things I saw. But the frustrating part, is the things I liked are the things that rarely happen. Goodson running the rock. Tracy catching a ball in space. A TE being thrown too. These are the things that are underutilizied IMO. Do I know who performs best. Doubtful, I just go by what I see on TV. But all year Tracy, Goodson, ISM and Smith have been our playmakers and we give the rick to Sargeant and Ragaini.

Its Iowa football and what Ive come to expect.

And Im happy we won. Defense was dominant again.

He did, a decent amount.

Agreed on BF. Not an amazing call, but an assistant coach HAS to be more composed than that.
Glad he got some plays...concerning BF, not sure what it was about but it makes little sense to go psycho when the game is already over...plus, the officials review everything and keep track or everything...and if you get a reputation as a psycho vs the officiating, you don't get any breaks from them when it really matters...they are humans...so don't be a little crying beech BF...it will cost the team.

I doubt this site has anything to do with KF being the coach. Thats a stretch and you know it. Drink one on me. I will join you in a bit.
follow the money. you're a part of the money line to the athletic department. don't go getting all self-righteous like you have nothing to do with what you're ridiculing him about.

follow the money. you're a part of the money line to the athletic department. don't go getting all self-righteous like you have nothing to do with what you're ridiculing him about.
Nobody should ever criticize this program ? You are so delusional

Latest posts