!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

hey arooney! there's a team that has 328 yards at half and 13 points and trailing at home 21-13.

oh, did you heart about the Oklahoma not boring offense that had 497 yards and 41 points and LOST

E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G H-U-N-H

6-8 vs Fitzgerald . 1-2 vs Brohm . Shitty record vs Iowa St . 0-4 vs Franklin . You mean like that evidence ?

Aren't we 3-1 vs those teams this year though?

Offense has issues still and we were overly conservative today, and we should be at least 7-1.

I get the concern on the future games, and I get the moments of frustration. but dude the negativity is a little over the top today.

20-0 really should have been 30-0, sure. But a pretty easy win, against a team that gives us trouble, on the road, not shabby.

All I've learned from this thread is that there is absolutely zero middle ground around here with a lot of folks. With some people it's always rainbows and unicorns, the other half it's always doom or gloom. Win or lose.

Me? I try to remain grounded both ways.

Am I glad Iowa won today? Of course. Do I have any faith that this offense will do enough to win a game against a team with a pulse? Absolutely not.

But I'd rather wait for it to cost Iowa that next game before I decide to pitch a fit about it.

I say enjoy the win and save the griping and bickering for after a loss. There will be other opportunities to do that.

All I've learned from this thread is that there is absolutely zero middle ground around here with a lot of folks. With some people it's always rainbows and unicorns, the other half it's always doom or gloom. Win or lose.

Am I glad Iowa won today? Of course. Do I have any faith that this offense will do enough to win a game against a team with a pulse? Absolutely not.

But I'd rather wait for it to cost Iowa that next game before I decide to pitch a fit about it.

I say enjoy the win and save the griping and bickering for after a loss. There will be other opportunities to do that.

Like next week against the Bye. I bet we get our ass kicked,

Offense has issues still and we were overly conservative today, and we should be at least 7-1.

I get the concern on the future games, and I get the moments of frustration. but dude the negativity is a little over the top today.

20-0 really should have been 30-0, sure. But a pretty easy win, against a team that gives us trouble, on the road, not shabby.

It should have been 30-0 at half with Petras AND O. Martin getting considerable PT in the second half. Kurt and Iowa’s future head coach pissed that opportunity down their legs.

Well, let me celebrate with you, that you are not like other people!

Agreed.

You are considered less of a fan if you don’t expect them to win in Madison . I love the Hawkeyes but this offense is going to kill our late season chances .

Overall it wasn’t an easy win . Nate completed less than 50 percent of his passes and the only time we had success on the ground was the one drive we went to Goodson . Nothing came easy for our offense

KF on postgame - "ready for a 4 game season" - of course wants to win all 4, but reality is 3-1 would be solid finish, with current offense

Overall it wasn’t an easy win . Nate completed less than 50 percent of his passes and the only time we had success on the ground was the one drive we went to Goodson . Nothing came easy for our offense

Yeah, it was pretty easy. Now, I think we should have seen a couple series of Petras, but 3 score lead is pretty easy, especially when their offense essentially never threatened, that makes it pretty easy.

Too conservative, yes.

To date, our 3 B10 wins have come against teams with a collective 1-14 record in the B10.
Perhaps BF has been playing 3D chess with the rest of the B10. Keeping the offense under wraps these last few games. Now he will pull out all the genius plays he has been holding back for the championship run.

Latest posts