!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

I was entertained watching the Hawks today. On the flip side, if I was a K State fan, I would not be entertained have a 48-23 lead on Oklahoma in the fourth quarter and piss it down their legs. Its all relative.

I guess I was wrong so I need to edit my post. If I was an Oklahoma fan, I am not really entertained right now after getting beat by an overmatched team, regardless of the trick plays and the 497 yards of offense we put up. Add on top of that my media darling and greatest coach ever in Lincoln Riley didn't manage the game or clock very well when he had massive physical and talent advantages on every possession on the field. That game wouldnt have been much fun for me to watch.

I mention the two losses . That’s not really a rebuttal
It was about today’s game and you go back to choose two games in the past that don’t matter.

There are no time machines. Did we win today? Yes or no. It might be a trick question.

Ask K State if they care that there defense struggled . They played exciting football and still won . Who would have thought ?
You do realize you just made his argument for him?

They played like shit in the 4th quarter, gave up 18 unanswered points, and almost gave up a bonkers onside... but still won.

Maybe you consider zero defense entertainment though.

Entertained and happy are 2 different things.
Would I be happy if Iowa lost 42-38 to Wiscy? No. Would I be entertained? Yes.

Would I be happy if we beat Wiscy 10-6? Yes. Would I be entertained? No.

Winning ugly is a good thing, but not every week of every damn season. At some point, you have to let the players play. And thats where I think this disconnect is. We have some playmakers on this offense. But we dont have the staff to utilize them. We cannot overcome our weaknesses to exploit our strengths.

Be happy with this win. It may be the last of the season. Until we get a staff that can overcome our definecies, which we will always have,, we will win ugly. YAY

Yes as a matter of fact I am. It's been beaten to death on this website but they compare identically in wins (overall and conf), ranked finishes, bowl wins and major bowls.
That’s an insult to Hayden . 3 outright Big 10 titles . 9 and 10 win seasons when you played less games and it was harder to get to bowl games because there also wasn’t as many bowls . Tougher Big 10 schedule under Hayden because you had to play everyone . Now you are throwing shit to the wall and it’s not even close to sticking . You are an uneducated fan

You do realize you just made his argument for him?

They played like shit in the 4th quarter, gave up 18 unanswered points, and almost gave up a bonkers onside... but still won.

Maybe you consider zero defense entertainment though.
A back a forth game when your team answers the bell is fun to watch

Ask K State if they care that there defense struggled . They played exciting football and still won . Who would have thought ?
Ask Oklahoma how exciting there offense is when they lose to unranked and nobody K-State.

This is too easy. Try harder.

That’s an insult to Hayden . 3 outright Big 10 titles . 9 and 10 win seasons when you played less games and it was harder to get to bowl games because there also wasn’t as many bowls . Tougher Big 10 schedule under Hayden because you had to play everyone . Now you are throwing shit to the wall and it’s not even close to sticking . You are an uneducated fan
1 outright. 2 shared.

Tougher Big Ten schedule is absolutely laughable considering NW, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minny were absolutely terrible. There's a reason they called it the Big 2 and Little 8. Not to mention ISU was garbage as well.

Go ahead and piss and moan some more though.

News flash.
Work on your quotes.

And your argument for today’s game has nothing to do with previous games.

Did Iowa win today? Not a trick question.

Latest posts