!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

1 outright. 2 shared.

Tougher Big Ten schedule is absolutely laughable considering NW, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minny were absolutely terrible. There's a reason they called it the Big 2 and Little 8. Not to mention ISU was garbage as well.

Go ahead and piss and moan some more though.

Keep with that argument and you look even dumber than you are. Without Hayden, there is no KF.

Stop now, please.

Ask Oklahoma how exciting there offense is when they lose to unranked and nobody K-State.

This is too easy. Try harder.
Ask Iowa fans if they happy to play it safe and still lose . You aren’t winning . 21 years of futile offense and you still have your head in the sand

Keep with that argument and you look even dumber than you are. Without Hayden, there is no KF.

Stop now, please.
Lol okay there, big shoots.

I'm not shitting on Hayden, but some of you seriously need to let him go. He was great, KF has continued it, but he wasn't otherworldly. We make fun of Nebby fans for this shit.

And a dominant defensive performance isn't? Sorry I expect quality defense instead of basketball on grass.
You keep making my point . When our defense struggles and we need to win a shootout what do we do? Oh that’s right we still haven’t got to page 3 of the playbook

You keep making my point . When our defense struggles and we need to win a shootout what do we do? Oh that’s right we still haven’t got to page 3 of the playbook
Stop with the strawmen. You're putting the cart before the horse.

If we ever got into shootouts you might have a point, but we have a real defense and play in a league that values defense.

1 outright. 2 shared.

Tougher Big Ten schedule is absolutely laughable considering NW, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Minny were absolutely terrible. There's a reason they called it the Big 2 and Little 8. Not to mention ISU was garbage as well.

Go ahead and piss and moan some more though.
With what Hayden did for this program is not debatable to anyone with basic knowledge of football . He accomplished goals Ferentz will never reach including winning in Columbus. You are now officially the dumbest poster on here

Nice win for the Iowa defense.

Did Nate do some lateral movement?

Was there a screen pass?

Was the release a bit quicker?

Seems like all of the above were true. Good!

And Iowa fans thought that they knew what it was like to have a team with no offense...Northwestern, yikes.

Nice for Kirk to get this win and break the Northwestern streak...now, a few more wins and he will have a winning record, career, vs Northwestern! I doubt many coaches in the Hall of Fame have a career long losing record vs Northwestern.

Now, rest up, and beat the Badgers...who experienced what it was like to play against a team in OSU, filled with NFL caliber speed.

Iowa win and an embarrassing Badger loss...a perfect day!

With what Hayden did for this program is not debatable to anyone with basic knowledge of football . He accomplished goals Ferentz will never reach including winning in Columbus. You are now officially the dumbest poster on here
See this, dumbass

I'm not shitting on Hayden, but some of you seriously need to let him go. He was great, KF has continued it, but he wasn't otherworldly. We make fun of Nebby fans for this shit.
Hayden built it, KF has maintained it. He wasn't God, though.

News flash.
Work on your quotes.

And your argument for today’s game has nothing to do with previous games.

Did Iowa win today? Not a trick question.
Yes they scored two touchdowns to seal a competitive game against one of the worst teams in the country

Entertained and happy are 2 different things.
Would I be happy if Iowa lost 42-38 to Wiscy? No. Would I be entertained? Yes.

Would I be happy if we beat Wiscy 10-6? Yes. Would I be entertained? No.

Winning ugly is a good thing, but not every week of every damn season. At some point, you have to let the players play. And thats where I think this disconnect is. We have some playmakers on this offense. But we dont have the staff to utilize them. We cannot overcome our weaknesses to exploit our strengths.

Be happy with this win. It may be the last of the season. Until we get a staff that can overcome our definecies, which we will always have,, we will win ugly. YAY

You just like a different style of play, thats all it is. My answers would be different than yours. I enjoy watching great defense, where some would see it as poor offense. It is just a difference in perception.

You just like a different style of play, thats all it is. My answers would be different than yours. I enjoy watching great defense, where some would see it as poor offense. It is just a difference in perception.
well, plus he has the nepotism, pay raises, bonuses, content with 7 wins, rhabdo, mediocrity, etc.

but you're expectation is that Iowa will lose. you're just content with mediocrity.
Show me the evidence from this years games we outscore Wisconsin in Madison . Now you are making shit up . Nowhere did I say I have low expectations just because I root for the Hawkeyes . I expect much more than what the Hawkeyes have displayed . Realism shows we get shut down in Madison

No he hasnt "continued it" . He has had more games in a season to reach his records. Beyond that, Hayden was instrumental in bringing the forward pass tot he B1G. Hayden made the B1G evolve into the league it is today. FK has been an anchor on the league. His pro football approach with less talent than the elites of the conference does not work.
Has he had his up sets? Yep. Most coaches do, see Chris Klieman today. But overall we are team that wins 3 patsy OOC game and then 4 or 5 in conference. We have an occasional outlier season, be it 12 wins or 4, but we are a 7.5 win a season team.

KF teams are boring. His sons teams are boring. And, while we dont cheat, thee is a problem when you promote your son to OC and have a punter that is one of the worst in the nation because he is the nephew of a big booster or your back up MLB is the weight coaches son,

Love the wins all you want. Good for you.

I bleed black and gold and always will. Born and raised in Coralville and graduated from Iowa in 90. But this program is under performing. And fans like you allow it to continue.

Show me the evidence from this years games we outscore Wisconsin in Madison . Now you are making shit up . Nowhere did I say I have low expectations just because I root for the Hawkeyes . I expect much more than what the Hawkeyes have displayed . Realism shows we get shut down in Madison
so you have no expectation that Iowa will beat Wisconsin. You expect them to lose. Some fans are content with losing and mediocrity. I get it. I'm not one of those.

Did K-State get two wins today because they scored in the 40s?

or was it one win just like Iowa getting one win.

i watched the game. it wasn't competitive. but your alternate reality is inhabited by one.
10-0 halftime isn’t competitive?? Now I know you don’t know shit about football . If wasn’t competitive why did we punt on 4th and 1? You just made my argument. Keep talking

Latest posts