OFFICIAL PGA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

tiger has more wins.

tiger has more fed ex points.

when tiger plays well no one else can win.

yup, hes the best in the world.

Problem is, he doesn't always play well. 32 others have won this year. So 32+ times, Tiger hasn't "played well."
Sometimes he's the best, often he isn't. Right now, there is no definitive best player.

tiger has more wins.tiger has more fed ex points.when tiger plays well no one else can win.yup, hes the best in the world.
Problem is, he doesn't always play well. 32 others have won this year. So 32 times, Tiger hasn't "played well." Sometimes he's the best, often he isn't. Right now, there is no definitive best player.

i think you might be a bit out of your element here....

first tiger plays far fewer weeks than most other guys. over the course of a year he will play ten fewer events than a guy like zach johnson. that makes the number of wins and top tens he gets MORE impressive.

second even if hes not playing well in those other events hes still winning more than anyone else. what do you think those guys who have zero wins are playing like the rest of those weeks?

Duff, are you really trying to sell the "tiger is as good today as he was five years ago" rap??

Problem is, he doesn't always play well. 32 others have won this year. So 32+ times, Tiger hasn't "played well."
Sometimes he's the best, often he isn't. Right now, there is no definitive best player.

I'm not sure how anyone can argue that Tiger is not the best in the world right now.

With this wind blowing really a scramblers day. Phil doing that well today. I think this afternoon there will be some real big numbers.

Tiger had only 22 putts yesterday, that's crazy low.

Hey A'1, have you ever been down to Kiawah? Ever play teh Ocean Course?
7700 yards, brah. Pete Dye is merciless.

Hey A'1, have you ever been down to Kiawah? Ever play teh Ocean Course?
7700 yards, brah. Pete Dye is merciless.

Had it set up to play about a 6 weeks ago, and then the kid qualified for a international event and had to cancel. Will plan it again next year and then roll into NC for a refreshment at your fancy club.

Had it set up to play about a 6 weeks ago, and then the kid qualified for a international event and had to cancel. Will plan it again next year and then roll into NC for a refreshment at your fancy club.

If only you were serious. :(

yeah i got tiger. how come no one talks about the fall of mickleson? dude has lost it but no one writes or talks about it.
Have you seen him in the arthritis medication commercials?

no i hadnt, and i just caught the interview after the round on tnt and they ask about his health. he got very uncomfortable talking about it. it never occurred to me he was hurt or hurting because nobody ever talks about it.

i think you might be a bit out of your element here....

first tiger plays far fewer weeks than most other guys. over the course of a year he will play ten fewer events than a guy like zach johnson. that makes the number of wins and top tens he gets MORE impressive.

second even if hes not playing well in those other events hes still winning more than anyone else. what do you think those guys who have zero wins are playing like the rest of those weeks?

I most certainly am not "out of my element." Typical remark from a person who can't prove their point. Don't be a condescending asshat. Over the course of a year he plays 10 fewer events?? BFD, ten events.

Tiger is not hands down the best player. Sometimes he is. But many more times he isn't. He's not the player he once was.

Take the emotion out of it. You clearly have a hard on for Tiger. He's good. But he simply isn't clearly the best on a consistent basis anymore. It's ok to be a Tiger lover. That only makes him the best in your mind.

Latest posts