OFFICIAL PGA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVicCD8FmMs&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hilary Duff - Think Before You Speak ("That's So Gay") Official (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

Gardner calls for a hard cut off the tee on one (3wd), 6, 12, 14, and 15.

It calls for draws on 2, 3, 10, 11, and 16.

5, 9, and 18 are open for interpretation.

It's been a couple of years since I played Gardner. I need to make it there. Prolly Mon-Thurs, during business hours, so I don't have to fight the annual golf pass purchasers, who play slow and with a sense of entitlement. Drives me nuts on the public courses.

Gardner calls for a hard cut off the tee on one (3wd), 6, 12, 14, and 15. It calls for draws on 2, 3, 10, 11, and 16. 5, 9, and 18 are open for interpretation.
It's been a couple of years since I played Gardner. I need to make it there. Prolly Mon-Thurs, during business hours, so I don't have to fight the annual golf pass purchasers, who play slow and with a sense of entitlement. Drives me nuts on the public courses.

just hit into them until they speed up or let you through.

Wtf happened to Zach Johnson? With plenty of good scores being put up in today's good conditions, Zach totally cratered. He finished the round with 7 bogeys and 1 triple bogey. At +11 he's at the bottom of the field.

Gardner calls for a hard cut off the tee on one (3wd), 6, 12, 14, and 15. It calls for draws on 2, 3, 10, 11, and 16. 5, 9, and 18 are open for interpretation.

hit me up with a pm. ill go with you, maybe ill even bring one of my alts.

I've never played there. WAIT... I smell HN-Open!

Wtf happened to Zach Johnson? With plenty of good scores being put up in today's good conditions, Zach totally cratered. He finished the round with 7 bogeys and 1 triple bogey. At 11 he's at the bottom of the field.

Yeah not good he was in like 15th place yesterday.

Latest posts