OFFICIAL PGA CHAMPIONSHIP THREAD

yeah i got tiger. how come no one talks about the fall of mickleson? dude has lost it but no one writes or talks about it.

Agree with you on Lefty, guy hit it all over the yard yesterday, and was lucky to get out of there at +1.

yeah i got tiger. how come no one talks about the fall of mickleson? dude has lost it but no one writes or talks about it.

Maybe because he isn't a serial infidel who treats everyone like they're inferior to him?

Maybe because he isn't a serial infidel who treats everyone like they're inferior to him?

He should get like..........20 mistresses, then go to sex rehab, make a public apology, then he would have an excuse for poor play and everyone would cheer him.

i dont cheer for tiger. i enjoy watching him because hes easily the best golfer in the world right now.

i dont cheer for tiger. i enjoy watching him because hes easily the best golfer in the world right now.

Oh yeah? BOOM!
Dorf_s_Golf_Bible2.jpg

He's got 3 wins this year. Dufner, Johnson, and Mahan have 2. That doesn't make him the best in my mind. Too close to call.

I can see where you could make the argument, but it isn't definitive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq8LzZyZWs0]Geoff Peterson: You are correct sir - YouTube[/ame]

There are also 12 players who have as many or more top ten finishes as Tiger. Now I could pull out the old World Golf Rankings, but even I don't buy that. Luke Donald? ******, please.

tiger has more wins.

tiger has more fed ex points.

when tiger plays well no one else can win.

yup, hes the best in the world.

Latest posts