***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

Well good luck to you all the rest of the game. Our defense has been ok since that first series but our offense is terrible. When the play has been there Jake has choked. Manley's fumble really hurt us. I got to head off to work. It sucks to be an Essential Government employee.

Our D has been fantastic since the first series, not just ok.

Yea, but he's a great student. Too bad he is below avg. QB with horrific offensive coordinator.

QUOTE=STILLBUSTER;1235384]You new to Hawkeye football? There are exactly 3 ways Jake Rudock is not the QB in 2014 -- he leaves the team, he graduates, season ending injury. He's not leaving / won't get suspended, he's only a soph, for his sake we all hope he's not seriously injured.

The only competition will be between KF and GD to consider getting the back up a couple snaps before the B1G season.[/QUOTE]

over/under CJB gets playing time in this game......I say he will get a few snaps

So far I'm happy with LSU. Just wish we'd throw more 6/7 yard passes. Geaux Tigers!

LSU is a better football team.

Iowa's Offense is pretty much Iowa's offense. They need a short field. That's why we rolled Nebraska. No playmakers. Our guy got open deep and Rudock underthrew it, just as he has all year long.

I really thought the Oline would do better than they have so far.

It is what it is.

At least hayden had trick plays to fall back on to move the ball.

Iowa just has no playmakers.
True. But Iowa has stacked the WRs to help them get open -- no targets. There was 'some' life with the 3 TE set. Didn't stay with it. I don't know what the offensive plan is. Anyone know?

Feasted on too many BIG cupcakes. Lost to every team with a heart beat and beat the pretenders. Unfortunately, LSU has a heart beat.

Well, it could be worse. The D is helping but if this game is going to get interesting we need some O and a few interceptions/fumbles for Iowa. Come ON Hawks, wake up!!!!

Latest posts