***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

Pretty sure we wasted an entire year on Ruddy. CJ is at least an athlete. More upside with him that JR

Ferentz: We have to be who we are.

How about you be something else because who you are SUCKS.

I knew this was coming after all the constant "were back talk" was happy with the 8-4 but never have a been sold on the "were back"

Just never felt that yet... and this game is confirming my apprehension.

Until the offense produces at least something consistently were not back...

Greg Davis, get out of the offense coach party suite, put your Panama Jack hat on, take the golf cart to the elevator, go meet your offense in the locker room, and draw some new plays in the sand!

Lucky as he'll to be down only 2 scores. Of course our offense couldn't find its own *** with both hands today, so it might as well be 35 points.

The guy at work is right. This is not one of LSU's better teams. The way we have played they should be up 28-0. What's with Manley dropping a punt and catching another one at the six yard line. Another screw up by him and I am calling a RONNIE HARMON on him.

I knew this was coming after all the constant "were back talk" was happy with the 8-4 but never have a been sold on the "were back"

Agreed.

Our offense it god awful. And of course Commander Kurt with his usual (and this explains alot) we are who we are we can't use different formations to run our same plays no...lets make it easy on them scouting. And freaking Ruddock needs to throw a better ball down field

and don't buy into that easy schedule next year nonsense either

So will there be a QB competition this Spring?

You new to Hawkeye football? There are exactly 3 ways Jake Rudock is not the QB in 2014 -- he leaves the team, he graduates, season ending injury. He's not leaving / won't get suspended, he's only a soph, for his sake we all hope he's not seriously injured.

The only competition will be between KF and GD to consider getting the back up a couple snaps before the B1G season.

Strange 1st half offense by Iowa. Plenty of time to snuff the Tigers....bait set. LSU all cocky - they stuffed our dangerous down field passing attack. Tiger bait. Change shoes to spikes at halftime and come out in three tight end power sets and run it down their throats ala Alabama. Play action power game...get em on their heels. LSU QB is a turnover waiting to happen. Go Hawks!!

Disappointing offense with a month to prepare. We need to go three tight like against osu and at least get 3-4 yards per rush. We've play called ourselves out of play action and that's really all we got. We don't have speed to beat this team so we need to run counters, screens, etc.