!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone's education can be called into question when the facts are written for all to see.

Actually, someone's education can't be questioned without evidence in print if the questioning is defamatory and malicious and could cause material harm - http://kellywarnerlaw.com/iowa-defamation-laws/

If they get fired because of a Google search, or aren't hired for the same someday, you might be in trouble. Kirk is a public figure, so he's free game.

Read....i said I don't know....calling someone an @hole and not knowing facts is irresponsible. Certainly need to question why he doesnt play...but know before you call people @ssholes....if you are wrong...you are the hole

Sometimes ya just need to keep it simple and not overthink it. In this case, the facts ARE that KirkBriFer are passive-aggressive, spiteful assholes. Not to mention, really shitty football coaches. But then, that’s been a well known fact for over a decade to anyone with a working knowledge of the game and basic observational skills.

The whole thing is a shit show now.
I vote Chuck it in the F it bucket and let whoever play. Start all freshman. Start the equipment managers. Hold open try outs and start them.
There is absolutely no competition on this team and they are playing like a bunch of little bitches.
It's embarrassing and pathetic!!!

Only "nice" thing I saw was Nate was hitting some fairly tight windows and catching people more in stride. Ism had a nice catch. Hock and Easley had a couple as well.

Where is the friggin run game??????
Our ol looked like the biggest bunch of pussies in all of college football.

We havent had a run game all year because for whatever the fucking reason our coaches cant pick a starting HB.
I don't blame them. 3 guys have had 10 plus months to separate themselves. It's like they decided oh it's by committee and didn't even try to be the #1 featured back.
Plus our ol can't block a friggin Jr high team.

Sometimes ya just need to keep it simple and not overthink it. In this case, the facts ARE that KirkBriFer are passive-aggressive, spiteful assholes. Not to mention, really shitty football coaches. But then, that’s been a well known fact for over a decade to anyone with a working knowledge of the game and basic observational skills.
Ridiculous . Its chain of command and life rules. Respect authority. The NFL will be easier for Fant. They will just avoid him or cut him if he's an issue. Plenty of pro bowlers and HOF morons with more talent are cut. Dez Bryant your most recent example and Dez is 10x more talented. I think, short of YOUR pompous spoiled fan expectations, KF has been a worthy HC. 5th all-time in big ten wins...sorry...regardless of style...numbers are numbers.

Actually, someone's education can't be questioned without evidence in print if the questioning is defamatory and malicious and could cause material harm - http://kellywarnerlaw.com/iowa-defamation-laws/

If they get fired because of a Google search, or aren't hired for the same someday, you might be in trouble. Kirk is a public figure, so he's free game.
I believe this is America and ill question what i like. From a moral and ethics standpoint, you and others are simply wrong. He who hath no sin, cast the first stone. Little people who call people names. Hes a multi-million dollar head coach and you babies are little people. Lol Enjoy his reign.

Latest posts