!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If users can not post appropriate and relevant content they should be banned. Such inappropriate content has no place on a sports forum, some of us have family members that may want to use this page, but thanks to a few people this is not a safe site to use.
Agreed. Some of the posters have gone into the bottle a little too far.

Call it what you want. Just don't be offended when someone else calls it "asshole vindictive behavior". Fair enough? Don't call another person irresponsible for calling a situation like they see it.
Does that person have a single fact? State what you know. All others agree its wrong. Call out said person for being wrong. Most people learn that before 5th grade. Being upset, calling someone a name, not knowing the facts, assuming it must be wrong....which of these is acceptable social behavior in your education?

Show me where i said Fant is the problem with this team. Use your brain. Ill wait for the repost of where i said that. Waiting.

Then what are you even posting about. Calling people Chris Fant and what not. Are you trying to defend only 3 targets to an all American TE? What point are you even trying to make?

Should I slice my wrists open, take a shit ton of pills with some vodka, or shoot myself in the fucking head?

I'm thinking Nebby will be a favorite in 2 weeks. We can't offense our way out of a wet paper bag and they seem to have it all clicking offensively.

Everybody needs to go outside , take a lap around the block and chill the hell out.
Accept that fans cannot control the coaches. Only the AD can make a change and if he won't then we get what we saw today, football not worth buying tickets for.
Yeah. The reaction around here is mind boggling. It's like they've never seen a Kirk Ferentz coached football season before. Lol. Whatever they are drinking...it must be strong.

Last I checked suicide isn't illegal and I don't have a wife so I can't beat what I don't have.
Well shit cuz in that case.... Dude don't kill yourself, you got to stick around to see next week's kick in the nutz! Learn to enjoy it. As long as coach lifer is there why expect anything else!

Then that's their own business if they want to drink to much and lose control. I just don't want to have to deal with drunks on here. If they can't control themselves they should be removed.

Then what are you even posting about. Calling people Chris Fant and what not. Are you trying to defend only 3 targets to an all American TE? What point are you even trying to make?
Pointing out to people who want to say Fant should be playing.....he isnt. There is a reason. The HC gets to set the rules. Anyone crying about it is either Chris Fant or agrees that our program should bow down to players and not maintain discipline. This is Fant's fault. He is not making his head coach happy. The reason doesnt matter now does it?

Does that person have a single fact? State what you know. All others agree its wrong. Call out said person for being wrong. Most people learn that before 5th grade. Being upset, calling someone a name, not knowing the facts, assuming it must be wrong....which of these is acceptable social behavior in your education?
I'm not the poster that originally said it. This is a message board. People are here to discuss and often "speculate". I can't believe it's a coincidence that Noah Fant's playing time has decreased since his family started running their mouths. Which I was very critical about. If we had a dynamic WR corpse, I could understand not speculating this way. But we don't. We have a garbage WR corpse. I believe it's 100% fair to consider KF is cutting NF's playing time out of spite. I think it's likely.

Pointing out to people who want to say Fant should be playing.....he isnt. There is a reason. The HC gets to set the rules. Anyone crying about it is either Chris Fant or agrees that our program should bow down to players and not maintain discipline. This is Fant's fault. He is not making his head coach happy. The reason doesnt matter now does it?

So in your mind, it impossible that he could be mismanaged. Kirk and Brian can’t possibly be using him incorrectly. Even though it happens all the time, on other teams throughout the league. It’s just not possible at Iowa. Kirk could never possibly be wrong about anything. Did I get that right?

Latest posts