!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5th all time in big ten wins...but crack cocaine should be readily available after april for you

59% winning % playing how many years in the mighty West with 3 cream puffs to start the year. Gtfo with that shit. Only a loser would tout 149 wins in 20 yrs with the turd schedule this team regularly plays. Not surprised you did. 59%.....how do think that shit fares in the real world outside of Iowa football buddy??

Players have lost the last 3 games. Fumbles. Ints. Cant hit receivers. Dropped balls. Players play. Each game was within a TD and all included players making stupid to's or mental mistakes. Players win or lose those games. I watched those games. RB's single handedly lost this game, Stanley single handedly lost PSU and Purdue.
Who recruits these players? Who keeps playing Stanley after he's personally responsible for losing these games???
I'm not going to bother explaining the many failures of this coaching staff. They are too many to count.

Players have lost the last 3 games. Fumbles. Ints. Cant hit receivers. Dropped balls. Players play. Each game was within a TD and all included players making stupid to's or mental mistakes. Players win or lose those games. I watched those games. RB's single handedly lost this game, Stanley single handedly lost PSU and Purdue.
How many games have we lost in the 4th quarter vs won since 2013?

Kirk is 5-8 against Fitz...I'm pretty sure it's also a coaching issue. The RBs cost us a chance to win how do you explain the other 45 mins of the game where we didn't turn the ball over?

59% winning % playing how many years in the mighty West with 3 cream puffs to start the year. Gtfo with that shit. Only a loser would tout 149 wins in 20 yrs with the turd schedule this team regularly plays. Not surprised you did. 59%.....how do think that shit fares in the real world outside of Iowa football buddy??
Your response is idiotic. The results are the results? A bad coach is 5th all time big ten wins? You are a blind rage fool. Fry was terrible too! Has to be! Iowa has forever been terrible. Right?

If users can not post appropriate and relevant content they should be banned. Such inappropriate content has no place on a sports forum, some of us have family members that may want to use this page, but thanks to a few people this is not a safe site to use.

If users can not post appropriate and relevant content they should be banned. Such inappropriate content has no place on a sports forum, some of us have family members that may want to use this page, but thanks to a few people this is not a safe site to use.

Have a wonderful day kind sir.

Last edited:
Coach sets the rules. You play by them. Drill Sergeant. Boss. Wife. Whatever. You suffer when you dont know who's in charge.
Call it what you want. Just don't be offended when someone else calls it "asshole vindictive behavior". Fair enough? Don't call another person irresponsible for calling a situation like they see it.