!*****Official 'It's Still Possible' Game Thread*****!

Is It Still Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Shut Your Pie Hole

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It makes perfect sense. Have fun defending your position against everyone else on the board and have a good night.
Everyone else on this board? Lol haha How many post likes do you have? Mine is at the highest level....so....i guess occasionally i make sense?

Calling the Iowa program historically crap? An all-time top 30 win program. Id call it being disrespectful. Refering to the other NFL good TE's to come through here as also rans? Disrespectful. Chris crapped on the program. No respect intended at all. It was childish and his brother never really came to defense of the program. He gave interviews but he never told his brother or family to cool it.

Would you cool posting if your brother told you to? Would you turn on your brother against your coach? Why should either Kirk or Noah even care? The guy's got 400 followers. He has no voice. And it's fair to call Iowa a crap program when it hasn't won anything outright in thirty years! I'd disagree with that, but I'm not offended.

If Fant is really a problem, KF shouldn't play him at all. Sit him for the rest of the season and has it out after the season is over.
The point is....its his choice. Also, Fant's role in this or his reaction to the staff is HIS issue. They tell you to jump, you say yes sir. The rest of the team does.

Would you cool posting if your brother told you to? Would you turn on your brother against your coach? Why should either Kirk or Noah even care? The guy's got 400 followers. He has no voice. And it's fair to call Iowa a crap program when it hasn't won anything outright in thirty years! I'd disagree with that, but I'm not offended.
Then this isnt the program for you. You dont have to cheer for the Hawks. So dont!

I could have made the same choice as Fant. Absolutely. I would have drilled my brother in the nuts and told him to STF up. Absolutely. Absolutely. Its not HIS right to F with my career. Id tell him that I'm a man and I'll handle it my way. So STF up!

Well, at least I didn't insult your level of education. Or religious ideas.
Sorry. If you support openly calling people names or accusing them of wrong-doing without fact, you need to look in the mirror. My example is valid. Do you know KF personally to judge him? Your level of education can be called into question if yoi dont see that type of behavior being undesirable or inappropriate.

I could have made the same choice as Fant. Absolutely. I would have drilled my brother in the nuts and told him to STF up. Absolutely. Absolutely. Its not HIS right to F with my career. Id tell him that I'm a man and I'll handle it my way. So STF up!

Great- but maybe Fant is closer to his brother than you are to yours. Maybe he even likes what he said but is smart enough to play it like he disapproves publically and say that he isn't his brother's keeper. Different families have different values. And that's ok.

But the HC is definitely a man who cannot be hurt by Chris Fant. He should behave accordingly.

Great- but maybe Fant is closer to his brother than you are to yours. Maybe he even likes what he said but is smart enough to play it like he disapproves publically and say that he isn't his brother's keeper. Different families have different values. And that's ok.

But the HC is definitely a man who cannot be hurt by Chris Fant. He should behave accordingly.
KF isnt punishing Noah for Chris' actions.

Sorry. If you support openly calling people names or accusing them of wrong-doing without fact, you need to look in the mirror. My example is valid. Do you know KF personally to judge him? Your level of education can be called into question if yoi dont see that type of behavior being undesirable or inappropriate.

But you did the same to somebody else. I haven't called him an asshole. Nor you. I just said he's narcissistic and petty.

Latest posts