Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

Yeah they’re trash, but they have athletes. They beat FL and MSU

No you predicted they’d fade and lose down the stretch. I’ll point em all out if you want me to
Go for it, but just remember I said they have a decent chance at making the NCAAs if they buckle down. I said I could see them from anywhere from a play-in game to a high seed in the NIT.

Tonight would be a win I had as a L.

I still feel they will most likely be sweating it out still, but if they play like this the rest of the way they will have no trouble getting in.

People shitting in Jbo don’t realize he’s been one of the more consistent players on the team all year and Iowa needs him to play well to be successful
JBo has been playing better D during the last several games and maybe he has to play the point to be successful. I know he can play point just was hoping someone else would step up.

This reminds me of a whipping Iowa gave Nebraska in Lincoln about seven, eight years ago.

The morning after that game Tim Miles, a man Nebraska should never have fired, banned his players from all team facilities. I think they ended up practicing at a local high school for about a week.

So far Maryland's transition defense hasn't entered the building yet. I give all the credit in the world to the Hawks for taking advantage of it. I'll be really impressed when we duplicate this offensive explosion against any Big Ten team above. 500

So far Maryland's transition defense hasn't entered the building yet. I give all the credit in the world to the Hawks for taking advantage of it. I'll be really impressed when we duplicate this offensive explosion against any Big Ten team above. 500
So true. This is either the start of something special down the final stretch run (no fade) or a crazy outlier.

But, say Iowa does get into the NCAAs.....this is the type of shooting game you could only hope for against a Top Seed.

Latest posts