Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

Missed this thread yesterday. Did anyone do this?...
1644607141922.png
"To Xfinity and beyond!"

Not totally buying in yet but keep it up and I will. It is quality and consistent ball for the last 60 minutes. A bit smarter with better choices. Keep it going!

I’m gonna say it now. Joe T hits the portal this off-season.
Fran gave Joe and Ahron every opportunity to separate themselves from the fray and seize the position. He's started Joe and finished with Ulis. He's had both on the floor at the same time.

Neither of them took full advantage. Now it's back to the greybeard and early returns are encouraging. I like Perkins starting and think Sanfordt is coming on strong. Peyton got extended minutes with Connor not 100% and he actually played some decent defense in addition to his sweet shooting shooting stroke.

I don't know what to think of Maryland last night. It reminded me of Iowa’s 2018 season when they couldn't play any semblance of defense. Now they go to West Lafayette to play a mad Purdue team who is even better offensively than Iowa and who knows how ugly that could get.

I was periodically checking the stat line, and I was surprised Maryland was shooting at such a high percentage. But, when we are winning by 35, I can see why the defense may have been a little relaxed- I mean, if you play lock down defense on a team you are obliterating offensively, I could see the opposing team getting an attitude going forward. I think last nights game was coached the way it shoulda been........

Fran gave Joe and Ahron every opportunity to separate themselves from the fray and seize the position. He's started Joe and finished with Ulis. He's had both on the floor at the same time.

Neither of them took full advantage. Now it's back to the greybeard and early returns are encouraging. I like Perkins starting and think Sanfordt is coming on strong. Peyton got extended minutes with Connor not 100% and he actually played some decent defense in addition to his sweet shooting shooting stroke.

I don't know what to think of Maryland last night. It reminded me of Iowa’s 2018 season when they couldn't play any semblance of defense. Now they go to West Lafayette to play a mad Purdue team who is even better offensively than Iowa and who knows how ugly that could get.
Ulis has more eligibility that Joe T, if JT isn’t a clear starter next year I’d think there’s a high chance goes somewhere else. Especially somewhere not in the Midwest.

Ulis has more eligibility that Joe T, if JT isn’t a clear starter next year I’d think there’s a high chance goes somewhere else. Especially somewhere not in the Midwest.
Would he have to take a step back in competition? I guess if he wants guaranteed playing time that could make sense to him. I really hope he stays. We are really thin at PG next year, right?