Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

What are the “gonna miss the tournament guys” gonna sale now? Can we just have a conversation about our wonderful basketball program? This fucking game is ridiculous- but this team has a huge potential imo.

I thought this was probable a loss now we have several home games, Hawks got a chance to build some big Mo. I’m going to MSU game hope to see this type of shooting.

This is fun. Did JBO watch Caitlin vs Michigan and say I can do that too? Fran letting JBO play and just keep chucking it.

What are the “gonna miss the tournament guys” gonna sale now? Can we just have a conversation about our wonderful basketball program? This fucking game is ridiculous- but this team has a huge potential imo.
Good win, more work to do. It is a step in the right direction, but don't get carried away....this could be an outlier game.....like blowing out the Buckeyes in football and then getting trounced the next week.

Jordan just adding to his record tonite

Good win, more work to do. It is a step in the right direction, but don't get carried away....this could be an outlier game.....like blowing out the Buckeyes in football and then getting trounced the next week.
You suck at parties my friend, but you do you

They just need 4 more, any combination
Agreed.....I think they should win Nebraska at home and Northwestern at home.

Figure @ Ohio St, Illinois, and Michigan are Ls.

That leaves Michigan, Michigan St at home....and Nebraska on the road. I think Iowa needs to win 2 of these games.

If that all happens, they are in regardless of the BTT. Just don't slip up against Nebraska (really both times), Northwestern, and beat one of the Michigan schools.

Doable, but just remember it is a Fran outfit so nothing should surprise us either way.

When was the last time two Hawkeyes hit the thirty mark on the same night?

You may have to go back to the Ralph Miller days.

JBo has hit thirty and it won't even lead the team.

Latest posts