Official Iowa @ Maryland game thread

true. However, it is good to see Iowa doing what they are suppose to be doing...running good offense.
I'm sure we are running basically the same offense and sets, so if we run it against say Wisconsin in the Big Ten tournament will we see the same results. I think we know the answer to that question.

I think Iowa cools off in the second half but probable so does Maryland. Iowa's gonna pound the ball down low to Murray and attack on D. Maryland was very lucky on some of their scores plus refs were blowing the whistles against Iowa a lot. Very entertaining game.

I'm sure we are running basically the same offense and sets, so if we run it against say Wisconsin in the Big Ten tournament will we see the same results. I think we know the answer to that question.

Fair. just noting that unlike the PSU game they are making the easy buckets that they get.

Lol, I didn’t even count this one. How pissed is HH56 right now? Melting down?

Last edited:
Lol, I didn’t even count this one. How piss led is HH56 right now? Melting down?
Nope we need this game...makes things easier for down the stretch run. Remember, I said this team still has a decent chance for the Big Dance if they buckle down.

This is the weakest I have seen Maryland in some time.
Yeah they’re trash, but they have athletes. They beat FL and MSU
Nope we need this game...makes things easier for down the stretch run. Remember, I said this team still has a decent chance for the Big Dance if they buckle down.
No you predicted they’d fade and lose down the stretch. I’ll point em all out if you want me to

I'm not sure I remember Iowa being the beneficiary of playing a team that straight up gives up before.

This is looking like an impressive road win, but they still have more work to do.....and the bulk of the competition is tougher than this tonight. But, it is most certainly a key win and gives more breathing room.

Just sat down after supper, lads. How’s everyone doin?

Had it on while I was cooking but didn’t get to pay much attention. JB’s a sniper tonight.