***Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread***

I will stick with my 3-3 tie and they just end it. Dubbed the pillow fight of the century. No team will make it into the red zone in regulation. So, they just end it and give both teams half a win. It will be the first time teams end with .5 wins.

Hawks 34, Clones 12.

Rudock has his breakout game and throws for 315. O-line finds a way to shut down Rodney Coe. Weisman runs for 180. Defense gives up a few long drives but stiffens up in the red zone holding ISU to 4 FGs.

I don't care how bad ISu is. This is the game they circle on the calendar every year. At lames and i expect Iowa to lose. Especially this team. They have shown me nothing to expect a win this year at lames. They kick 5 fgs to win 15-10

I will stick with my 3-3 tie and they just end it. Dubbed the pillow fight of the century. No team will make it into the red zone in regulation. So, they just end it and give both teams half a win. It will be the first time teams end with .5 wins.
Iowa needs to tighten up a few things, namely penalties. Get those tight and Iowa scores many times against the clowns. Heck, if we run that flea flicker, we might not even need to go into the red zone because we can score from the 50 if we want to.

I picked this one to be a loss at the begining of the year, but after seeing what happened to the clowns the first game I am thinking that it might be closer than I had guessed. I think ISU still has the advantage and they nail the coffin on Kirk's coaching career at Iowa winning by 3
I am not saying I have nailed a lot of things but I am not even sure how to nail a coffin. Do I buy it drinks first?

Iowa has a lead going into halftime and the cough it up in the 4th quarter.

Iowa 20
Iowa State 24

Iowa will dominate between the 20's and Rudock will figure things out in the redzone. 31-13 hawks.

With ISUs all-conference center unable to go I think that helps more than it seems. Hawks Dline finally gets some pressure. Is Lomax back? If so, I really like Iowa's D versus their O. On the flip side Iowa should be able to control the line of scrimmage and JR won't be asked to do too much.

Hawks finally win a close one. 21-17

If ISU defense is as bad at tackling as previously mentioned I see Daniels running all over them. I was very impressed by him against MSU. I would like to update my previous prediction to of 20-10 to 32-10 Iowa. Both Daniels and Weisman have career days and Rudock keeps ISU D on their toes. ***POSITIVITY***

Clown fans around the office are very confident this week after watching the Hawks struggle against one of the worst teams in CFB. They should be. Hawks lose 38-20.
What on Earth can make you truly believe the Hawks give up 38 points?

What on Earth can make you truly believe the Hawks give up 38 points?
I think Iowa's secondary is pretty poor. Last week there were a lot of receivers open, but the QB either made a bad throw, or their receivers couldn't catch......you know because they were Missouri State. If we don't get pressure on the QB (which we won't) SR is a good enough QB to make us pay. The only up side is, I don't think the Clowns have many good receivers to make us pay. Somehow these crappy players turn into All-Americans against us during this game.
With all that said, realistically, if I were picking logically, based off of talent, I would say Iowa 27-14. Unfortunately inexplicable things happen when KF and PR get together.

Iowa will dominate between the 20's and Rudock will figure things out in the redzone. 31-13 hawks.

There is just no way a Wally Burnham-led defense is going to surrender 31 points inside Trice. Wally is among the top D-coordinators in all of football.
While I admire your positivity, I want to caution you against betting your money on your feelings.

There is just no way a Wally Burnham-led defense is going to surrender 31 points inside Trice. Wally is among the top D-coordinators in all of football.
While I admire your positivity, I want to caution you against betting your money on your feelings.

Didn't we score 41 inside Jack Trice just two years ago, and 35 in Jack Trice four years ago?

Tell the janitorial staff to shut up and respect their betters. Surely there are no clown fans who work in an office in other than a janitorial or security guard capacity, right?

They call it "Maintenance Engineering" in Ames, pal.

Latest posts