***Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread***

Iowa needs to tighten up a few things, namely penalties. Get those tight and Iowa scores many times against the clowns. Heck, if we run that flea flicker, we might not even need to go into the red zone because we can score from the 50 if we want to.

The power of positive thinking.

th

When you have this offense in high gear you know you are in for a ride.

19-16 but not sure who wins this pillow fight.

I really need to update this. But was kind of hoping I wouldn't need to:
LTTYP.png

*Best super fan impression*

I'm gonna go
Hawks 61
the slight wind gusts 2

The 2 they get off of a fluke bad snap on an PAT and return it to their endzone. Then all the wind gust fans start talking about how great Senica Wallace was and how CPR is the best thing to happen to the state.

Kurt /GD will want to establish the run right away. ISU will stuff the box with defenders. Kernt/GD will refuse to yield in their attempt to prove they can run the ball, as they pound Weisman for multiple 3-n-outs. 2nd half is more of the same.

Defensively, our secondary looks less than stellar so far and our D-line gets no pressure on the QB. I believe they will give up three scores through the air.

Special teams will score once, and so will the defense. Mike Myers will add two FG's.

Final score Clowns 21- Hawks 20

Brilliant. And raises a serious question, why hasn't the savvy marketing mind of Jamie Pollard locked down a sponsorship with McDonald's? The brand parallels are obvious:

Colorful.

Cheap.

Consistent Quality (7-6, 5-7, 6-7, 6-6).

Strongly supports beef industry.

Great taste.

o3jU3gS3

My two predictions:
Iowa State will win by 3. 21-18
Ames continues to be greater than IC. Its all the hippies and FIB's that make IC unbearable.

I wonder what people were saying before the 2009 Iowa vs Clowns game. Is there a prediction thread in the archives?
Why go that far back? Just look up the last 2 years. It's pretty much the exact same thing every single year at this point.

2-0
Hawks lose late, punting from their own two when the errant snap goes over Kornbrath's head and out the back of the endzone.

Actually, Kornbrath punts it backward over his head and out the back of the end zone. Happens twice. Thus we get beat 4-3.

I think Weisman will run the football well, and their defense is still to young to have learned and experienced the blue book for blitzing and defending the Ferentz/Davis offensive juggernaut.

Our defense holds enough times in the red zone and we luck out with a few over throws and timely drops from open ISU wide receivers.

Iowa 27 Iowa State 20

Latest posts