***Official Iowa-ISU Prediction Thread***

Total rushing yards for Rudock... kind of a weird stat to predict but I'll go with 20. Weisman should have no problem getting to 150, and the Hawks should have no problem getting close to 300 yards total on the ground. If ISU gave up damn near 200 yards rushing to one back from UNI then theoretically Iowa's line should manhandle them. Notice how I said theoretically... what should happen doesn't always happen in Ames. It's like the Hawks enter the Twilight Zone.

Only way we lose this game is if the refs are in the bag for Clown U. It could happen, but I doubt it will. Not this year. The talent mismatch is pretty much like the 49ers (Iowa) playing Adel-Desoto-Minburn High School (ISU).

2-0
Hawks lose late, punting from their own two when the errant snap goes over Kornbrath's head and out the back of the endzone.

I wonder what people were saying before the 2009 Iowa vs Clowns game. Is there a prediction thread in the archives?

Too bad I would have loved to have seen all the people that picked the clowns bases of Iowa's close game against UNI and that the game was in that dump known as Ames. Wrong then- Wrong now

Too bad I would have loved to have seen all the people that picked the clowns bases of Iowa's close game against UNI and that the game was in that dump known as Ames. Wrong then- Wrong now
I got bashed when I said O'Keefe was going to leave if we won out. Well, we didn't win out but O'Keefe left and his NFL team is now 1-0.

th

When you have this offense in high gear you know you are in for a ride.

19-16 but not sure who wins this pillow fight.

Aren't UNI and MSU in the same conference and were within a game or 2 of each other last year? Iowa dominated their game but shot themselves in the foot a couple of times (all correctable mistakes) where as the Clowns lost their game. Try again clown fans.

UNI was plagued with injuries last year. MSU was just awful. I cant stand Mark Farley, but I respect his coaching ability.

In a normal world, Iowa will run all over this team all day and win comfortably. We have an extremely physical run game and ISU's front 7 is HS level. They simply cannot matchup.

That said, no clue what will happen. With this coaching staff, its more likely to be something bad for Iowa.

The only KF teams to win in Ames finished Top 10 nationally - 2003 & 2009. Iowa just doesn't win this game in Ames unless it has a vastly superior team.. This isn't one of those years. To Iowa's coaches, this is "just another game" on the schedule, and ISU will come out thinking this is a rivalry game.

ISU - 16
Iowa - 13

Last second ISU FG wins it in the pillow fight of the century. Hate to predict this, but I've seen this movie too many times.

The only KF teams to win in Ames finished Top 10 nationally - 2003 & 2009. Iowa just doesn't win this game in Ames unless it has a vastly superior team.. This isn't one of those years. To Iowa's coaches, this is "just another game" on the schedule, and ISU will come out thinking this is a rivalry game.

ISU - 16
Iowa - 13

Last second ISU FG wins it in the pillow fight of the century. Hate to predict this, but I've seen this movie too many times.

God I hope it doesnt come down to a field goal. We would be ****ed.

26-17 Clones and that is with a late Iowa score to make it look close.

I really don't like the way our secondary has been playing and it will be just soft enough to let ISU eat up yardage.

26-17 Clones and that is with a late Iowa score to make it look close.

I really don't like the way our secondary has been playing and it will be just soft enough to let ISU eat up yardage.
I think we give up some yards, but ISU won't find the endzone.

I'm actually optimistic of this game. ISU showed me nothing in their first game. I get that its at Jack Trice but even that doesn't scare me from making this prediction. I believe Iowa's run game will get at least 250 yards rushing. ISU doesn't have a strong enough run game or passing game to make up for their lousy defensive front.

Iowa - 27
ISU - 10

I picked this one to be a loss at the begining of the year, but after seeing what happened to the clowns the first game I am thinking that it might be closer than I had guessed. I think ISU still has the advantage and they nail the coffin on Kirk's coaching career at Iowa winning by 3

Latest posts