!!!OFFICIAL HEAT FAN FORUM!!!....HATERS WELCOME.

Lebron can't "roll off" sh*t w/o Wade. He will always be known as the guy that couldn't win a championship on his play, and opted for the sure thing. Can't respect a guy takes the easy route.

No one's won a title on their own, not his fault Cleveland couldn't put a solid team around him. He gave them seven great years. So justify it anyway you want, but he's gonna win a lot of titles.

Lebron can't "roll off" sh*t w/o Wade. He will always be known as the guy that couldn't win a championship on his play, and opted for the sure thing. Can't respect a guy takes the easy route.

Come on? Its 5 players on the floor not one of course he cant do it on his own. This Series wade has not had his best series and Lebron is helping fill the slack. Stop hatin and enjoy the game. If you dont like him dont watch him.

Question.

I saw this last night in the game(Lebron to Bosh). Does it count as an assist if Lebron passes the ball inbounds to Bosh, and Bosh immediately shoots the ball and makes?

Im not a bulls fan, in fact I really don't have a favorite NBA team. I'm just a Lebron hater. It 's only because he is a diva, he draws so much attention to himself. Yes, I know a lot of it is because he is a great player, but it seems like more of it is off court stuff. Just play the game. I respect players that make a statement on the court and only the court. People like Lebron,Kobe,Shaq...those guys all draw attention to themselves for off court ****. The people that I like to watch are people like Chris Paul. You never hear about the guy but he is at the same level as these guys... not Shaq now but when Shaq was young. He doesn't draw attention to himself. Just goes out and plays.

Im not a bulls fan, in fact I really don't have a favorite NBA team. I'm just a Lebron hater. It 's only because he is a diva, he draws so much attention to himself. Yes, I know a lot of it is because he is a great player, but it seems like more of it is off court stuff. Just play the game. I respect players that make a statement on the court and only the court. People like Lebron,Kobe,Shaq...those guys all draw attention to themselves for off court ****. The people that I like to watch are people like Chris Paul. You never hear about the guy but he is at the same level as these guys... not Shaq now but when Shaq was young. He doesn't draw attention to himself. Just goes out and plays.

What about Chris Paul making a toast at Carmelo Anthony's wedding this summer that him, Carmelo and Amare would be the next big three to team up? Isn't that a slap in the face to Hornets' fans?

Question.

I saw this last night in the game(Lebron to Bosh). Does it count as an assist if Lebron passes the ball inbounds to Bosh, and Bosh immediately shoots the ball and makes?

Yes it does, oh and I HATE LEBRON!!!! Go Mavs baby!! Dirk is going to light you fools up.

I have the bulls winning tonights game by double digits, but the heat closing it out in 6. All you bulls fans will be happy tonight and will jump back on the bandwagon talking about how you knew all along they were the better team and now its a series again.

I have the bulls winning tonights game by double digits, but the heat closing it out in 6. All you bulls fans will be happy tonight and will jump back on the bandwagon talking about how you knew all along they were the better team and now its a series again.

It's not that tough to win 3 games in a row in my opinion. I haven't counted the Bulls out yet. Although unless they figure out a way to score some points, it could very easily be over tonight.

I've always hated Lebron and his little narcissistic tendencies. But I have developed a new respect for Bosh(I've always liked Wade). Bosh has been the key to this series...not Lebron.

In the Eastern Conference Finals, James led the Cavaliers from an 0–2 deficit against the Detroit Pistons to win the series in six games. His performance in Game 5 was especially memorable. James recorded a franchise-record 48 points on 54.5% field goal shooting, to go with 9 rebounds and 7 assists. In addition, James scored 29 of Cleveland's last 30 points, including the team's final 25 points in a double-overtime victory. He concluded the night with a game-winning lay-up with 2 seconds left.[32] NBA analyst Marv Albert referred to James' performance as "one of the greatest moments in postseason history," while color commentator Steve Kerr called it "Jordan-esque."

Lebron is going to have another one of these nights, hopefully. That was an awsome game.

It's not that tough to win 3 games in a row in my opinion. I haven't counted the Bulls out yet. Although unless they figure out a way to score some points, it could very easily be over tonight.

I've always hated Lebron and his little narcissistic tendencies. But I have developed a new respect for Bosh(I've always liked Wade). Bosh has been the key to this series...not Lebron.

:rolleyes:

Bosh has been good, James has been elite.

:rolleyes:

Bosh has been good, James has been elite.

James in the 4th quarter has taken over offensively and completely shut down the poser MVP Rose every game. Anyone who doesn't KNOW that Lebron is the best player in the game doesn't know basketball.

Latest posts