!!!OFFICIAL HEAT FAN FORUM!!!....HATERS WELCOME.

Did Rose get any calls? Did you see lebron get that loose ball foul? Or how bout him acting like he got hit in the face and falling on the ground? Or the endless touchy fouls when he drives the lane? D-Wade's and 1 call on that layup with no one near him? Or his and 1 on the 3 pointer?

Those are just off the top of my head. I really don't give 2 sh**s about the nba but all the 1st year heat fans are getting annoying.

How and the hell do you know if someone is a 1st year heat fan or not? How about the posters who are 1st year bulls fans coming out of the woods talking crap at the start of the series?

Did Rose get any calls? Did you see lebron get that loose ball foul? Or how bout him acting like he got hit in the face and falling on the ground? Or the endless touchy fouls when he drives the lane? D-Wade's and 1 call on that layup with no one near him? Or his and 1 on the 3 pointer?

Those are just off the top of my head. I really don't give 2 sh**s about the nba but all the 1st year heat fans are getting annoying.

Did I ever say some of those calls weren't complete ********? No. I'm just saying how overrated d-rose is and can't get it done in the clutch. For example, the missed ft and horrible 4th quarter shooting. Not a Heat fan either, nor a fan of the NBA.

Did I ever say some of those calls weren't complete ********? No. I'm just saying how overrated d-rose is and can't get it done in the clutch. For example, the missed ft and horrible 4th quarter shooting. Not a Heat fan either, nor a fan of the NBA.

Lebron has Bosh and Wade. Rose has.... Korver? It's harder to be clutch when the other team can just swarm you and leave other guys open. Example: Last 5 seconds of the game.

Lebron has Bosh and Wade. Rose has.... Korver? It's harder to be clutch when the other team can just swarm you and leave other guys open. Example: Last 5 seconds of the game.

I agree, the Bulls don't have the big name players like the Heat do, something that has to addressed this season. Maybe a sg to take pressure off of d-rose trying to make plays.

That last play wasn't for d-rose either, he had to throw up a shot because Korver got trapped in the back court. Just a combination of a poorly executed play and excellent defense by the Heat.

Heat played a great series no doubt....

However when you are making more FT than the other team is even shooting you are going win pretty much every series you are in....

NBA is all about star power and Rose doesn't have it yet from the refs and it showed this series...james and wade get every ticky tack foul called on defender and it showed alot in this game.

Last edited:

LoL d-rose is far from over rated....what a stupid comment.

He has a point. They seem to be the best team. All teams cost money. Therefore, the Heat are the best team money can buy.

Best team for the money, no doubt. Best Return on Investment. They are 17th overall payroll in the league. This is not some New York Yankee squad.

How is Rose over rated? One of the best pg's in the league is what people call him. That's a correct statement. Your pg shouldn't have to drop 40 a night to win. The Bulls need to spend some money in a few years to avoid what Cleveland did to themselves.

What Cleveland did to itself? The CAvs catered to every whim of King Shames. They followed through with trading for Larry (bust) Hughes because of Lebron. Le Quitter had to approve every trade made by the Cavs and then he runs off when times are tough. I am not a big fan of in Gym Class the Heat getting the first 3 picks. I will never stop being a Hater! Go Mavs! Almost sounds like, Go Cavs!:mad:

What Cleveland did to itself? The CAvs catered to every whim of King Shames. They followed through with trading for Larry (bust) Hughes because of Lebron. Le Quitter had to approve every trade made by the Cavs and then he runs off when times are tough. I am not a big fan of in Gym Class the Heat getting the first 3 picks. I will never stop being a Hater! Go Mavs! Almost sounds like, Go Cavs!:mad:

so a team can use a player until they have no need for them anymore, but a player cant do the same?

LoL d-rose is far from over rated....what a stupid comment.

Care to tell me why its a stupid comment? He isn't even the best pg in the league. I'd take Paul or Williams over him, but he is young and will get better, his athleticism is downright insane.

Heat played a great series no doubt....

However when you are making more FT than the other team is even shooting you are going win pretty much every series you are in....

NBA is all about star power and Rose doesn't have it yet from the refs and it showed this series...james and wade get every ticky tack foul called on defender and it showed alot in this game.

Believe it or not, James and Wade DIDN'T get every call. I saw numerous calls that I thought should have been fouls but were not called. Give it a rest, the ref's are always the excuse why the team couldn't win, maybe it's just because they aren't as good.

Hahaha, are you kidding me??? Do me a favor- start listing off the best supporting players that they brought in for Lebron to work with and then you'll realize just how stupid you sound. Even Jordan had Pippen. Are you gonna tell me that an out-of-his-prime Antwan Jamison is comparable to Pippen? Or an old, fat Shaq? Please. Give it a rest. James is an awesome player and you're just a jealous hater. You don't have to like Lebron, but to not respect and recognize his talent and ability is just stupid.

The officiating was very uneven in that game, particularly in the 4th quarter. The refs didn't give Miami the game, but they helped Miami back in the game. The only way the refs could have helped Chicago win that game would be by administering the heimlich manouver.

Interestingly though, the refs called a personal foul on Deng for shaking LeBron's hand after the game, and then called Noah for a technical when he made a face because of it.

Latest posts