!!!OFFICIAL HEAT FAN FORUM!!!....HATERS WELCOME.

IMO Wade is a better all around player than LeBron. Hes a much much better shooter and plays just as good of defense.

Much better shooter in what way? LeBron had a better FG% and 3 pt% this season. Wade is also much more limited in what he can do defensively. LeBron can guard every guy on the court a lot of the time.

IMO Wade is a better all around player than LeBron. Hes a much much better shooter and plays just as good of defense.

Either the two are equally good shotters or LeBron is a better shooter. This regular season, LeBron had a better FG%, 3-Pt%, and FT%. For their careers, LeBron is .6% lower than Wade in FG%, 3.7% better in 3-Pt% (shooting more than twice as many 3's per game over the course of his career), and is 2.5% below Wade in FT%.

LeBron stays healthier, averaging 10 more games played per season; he has higher career #'s is RPG, APG, BPG, and Wade has just .1 SPG more than LeBron over their careers (with the numbers being almost equal this year, but LeBron having the minuscule edge). In seasons they didn't play together, LeBron's teams had about 6 more wins per season and he never played on a 15-win team (granted, Wade was hurt a lot that year and only played 50 games). Defense is subjective, but LeBron can guard 4, maybe 5 positions. He is the one that matches up with Rose during big moments, and if they win another game against Chicago, he will be the one that guards Dirk when it counts. Wade simply isn't that versatile on D. LeBron has thrice been a first-team all-defensive team guy; Wade has never been on the first-team. Wade does have a ring, but that's not enough for me to say he is a better overall player.

Also, if you like advanced stats for basketball (I don't, but you might), LeBron has a career PER of 26.9 (27.3 this year) and has led the league each of the past four years; Wade's career number is 25.7 (25.6 this year) and has never led the league.

Also, Wade is quietly having a pretty poor series against Chicago, but he never gets criticized at all. Getting LeBron and Bosh to join him in Miami was the best possible career move for him. They will take all the criticism, Wade can be a terrific number two and later number three option for the Heat, and he can win three or four titles along the way.

Ok to clarify, I just feel Wade is a better fundamental player. If I had to stop both I would let LeBron shoot from outside before Wade. That said, LeBron, as much as I hate him, is pure clutch. A true gamer. Every team wants a LeBron. I just think there's times he doesnt give his all. Both are great, I understand that, but I feel Wade deserves as much credit as LJ does.

It's not that tough to win 3 games in a row in my opinion. I haven't counted the Bulls out yet. Although unless they figure out a way to score some points, it could very easily be over tonight.

I've always hated Lebron and his little narcissistic tendencies. But I have developed a new respect for Bosh(I've always liked Wade). Bosh has been the key to this series...not Lebron.

I like and respect Bosh as well. Wade and Lebron are another story. Wade is every bit as cocky as James.

So I've said all season that the Heat will win three of the next four titles, I'm starting to think I was a little too conservative with that prediction.

from psd

117 points in the series and 120 field goal attempts

106edki.jpg

Howd that work out for d-rose?

Did Rose get any calls? Did you see lebron get that loose ball foul? Or how bout him acting like he got hit in the face and falling on the ground? Or the endless touchy fouls when he drives the lane? D-Wade's and 1 call on that layup with no one near him? Or his and 1 on the 3 pointer?

Those are just off the top of my head. I really don't give 2 sh**s about the nba but all the 1st year heat fans are getting annoying.

Latest posts