!!!OFFICIAL HEAT FAN FORUM!!!....HATERS WELCOME.

I anticipate a long,epic series now. Both conferences. Great for the NBA.
I honestly think at this level of teams,the home court does not rule as much.
These are teams that have won on the road, a lot.
Now,it is hand to hand combat in the East,anyway,the rest of the way.
The West plays pretty ball, the East plays bloody ball.
Diversity rocks! And the contrast will be stark in the Finals.

So how about Chris Bosh dominating the Bulls last night, turns out that guy isn't so bad after all. Anyone think the Bulls can push the series to six games or is it over already?

So how about Chris Bosh dominating the Bulls last night, turns out that guy isn't so bad after all. Anyone think the Bulls can push the series to six games or is it over already?

I'm a D wade fan, so I'm cheering for the heat, but I still think Bosh is overrated and soft.

I'm a D wade fan, so I'm cheering for the heat, but I still think Bosh is overrated and soft.

Well he's never going to be a banger, but he is the best third scoring option in the NBA. And in a few years, as Wade starts to decline, he will be a good number two guy for the Heat.

Bosh had an amazing game last night. The question is whether or not he can play at that level or close to that level the rest of the series. The Bulls truly had no answer for him last night and if continues to play like that I think Chicago's in trouble.

Bosh had an amazing game last night. The question is whether or not he can play at that level or close to that level the rest of the series. The Bulls truly had no answer for him last night and if continues to play like that I think Chicago's in trouble.

That's true. But the same could be said of Noah in Game 1 for the Bulls.

It's gonna be a long, rough series.

That's true. But the same could be said of Noah in Game 1 for the Bulls.

It's gonna be a long, rough series.

Very true, however, I think it's unlikely that the Bulls would ever "ride" the back of Noah the way that the Heat did Bosh last night. I guess IMO the difference is that the Bulls aren't necessarily expecting Noah to single handedly take over a game the way Bosh did.

Very true, however, I think it's unlikely that the Bulls would ever "ride" the back of Noah the way that the Heat did Bosh last night. I guess IMO the difference is that the Bulls aren't necessarily expecting Noah to single handedly take over a game the way Bosh did.

The Bulls making 10 3 pointers in game 1 was a fluke that probably won't be repeated. They don't have the long range shooting to space the floor which makes it easier for Miami to switch aggressively and protect the paint.

I agree with the TNT guys, the Bulls need to stop running the pick and roll with Noah. Miami isn't even pretending to try and guard him outside of 10 feet.

The Bulls making 10 3 pointers in game 1 was a fluke that probably won't be repeated. They don't have the long range shooting to space the floor which makes it easier for Miami to switch aggressively and protect the paint.

I agree with the TNT guys, the Bulls need to stop running the pick and roll with Noah. Miami isn't even pretending to try and guard him outside of 10 feet.

Noah is making some great passes though, so that is one thing the bulls got going for them.

What they dont got going for them is Korver guarding D wade and Lebron on a fast break. Ouch .

I didn't read any posts before this because i don't need to in order to say that...

1. Lebron is a diva.
2. He puts himself before his teammates...his quote about how he couldn't beat Boston by "Himself" referring to when he was in Cleveland.
3. He doesn't deserve to be a champion.
4. I hope he never wins a championship.

5. Just as i said all of this he got called for a charge and looked around as if he was innocent and could never do any wrong...haha

Just like football, excessive celebration should warrant a 10 second window for the opposing team to exact retaliation. Lebron deserved to be put on his *** for that sh*t! What a punka$$!!!

I didn't read any posts before this because i don't need to in order to say that...

1. Lebron is a diva.
2. He puts himself before his teammates...his quote about how he couldn't beat Boston by "Himself" referring to when he was in Cleveland.

In the running for biggest d-bag with Lebron is teammate d-wade.

1. Lebron is a diva.

LeBron is about to roll off a whole lot of titles in the next few years. Time to crown the King.

LeBron is about to roll off a whole lot of titles in the next few years. Time to crown the King.

Lebron can't "roll off" sh*t w/o Wade. He will always be known as the guy that couldn't win a championship on his play, and opted for the sure thing. Can't respect a guy takes the easy route.

Latest posts