OFFICIAL FIRE TIM LESTER THREAD

Hawkeye Ladies couldn't rebound against those Big Cocks. We all know who is to blame. FIRE TIM (WICKED) LESTER

We need more post volume if this thing is gonna hit 100 pages come September, and it's the offseason.

If you have an obscure hobby or talent list it and expound on the topic...

Go...

.......or the dumbest thing you have ever done would be an interesting topic. Perhaps real ghost stories or encounters.

C'mon people, step it up.

Oh, Fire Tim Lester.

We need more post volume if this thing is gonna hit 100 pages come September, and it's the offseason.

Go...

My hobby is very simple, it is the career destruction of any man who is the offensive coordinator at Iowa who is not named Kenneth O'Keefe.

My hobby is get Tim Lester on the ballot on all 50 states in this country.

Tim Lester for President!

And now that this weekend is over?
Back to your regularly scheduled program.

Fire Tim Lester.

I've been informed that he's not a GOAT until he can knit a complete sweater before the 4th quarter.
Also, all assistant coaches in Iowa athletics now must sport the angry beaver haircut.
Still classy, if a little dated. But, apparently effective.

I heard that a fella got shot down there once and the whole damned country was looking for the shooter. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
I have my own theory about who did it. A mobster whom the Kennedys tried to kill in a very unkind way.

I do not live in Iowa. But I gravitate to anyone who will smoke something for about 13 hours and keep it tender and jucy.

Ich studiere Deutsch jeden morgen für zwanzig minuten. Das ist meine Liebhaberei. Was is dein Liebhaberei?

I have my own theory about who did it. A mobster whom the Kennedys tried to kill in a very unkind way.

I do not live in Iowa. But I gravitate to anyone who will smoke something for about 13 hours and keep it tender and jucy.

My reference was to JR Ewing.

Go...

I've taken up baking bread. More to follow

Latest posts