**OFFICIAL CUBS REGULAR SEASON THREAD**

So Soriano sucks because of the fans? That's new.
I know that was true about Dave Kingman. :)

200px-Dave_Kong_Kingman.JPG

And the Cubs first HR of the year comes from ... Darwin Barney. The Cubs are the last team to hit a dinger.

9514436-large.jpg

I have been a cubs fan since 1980 when I was 6 years old, since that time i would say mid 80s when I really started to pay attention to baseball, the cubs always trade away the good talent, overpay for some other teams talent which bites us in the arse, then the bull pen has always sucked, what the hell? the cards trade the best player in baseball IMO, and they havent lost a beat. They must have one hell of a farm system and a great eye for talent!!

I have been a cubs fan since 1980 when I was 6 years old, since that time i would say mid 80s when I really started to pay attention to baseball, the cubs always trade away the good talent, overpay for some other teams talent which bites us in the arse, then the bull pen has always sucked, what the hell? the cards trade the best player in baseball IMO, and they havent lost a beat. They must have one hell of a farm system and a great eye for talent!!

Pujols left via free agency. Teh Cards did not trade him.

Cubs doing it again. Down 7-3 going into 9th, they have 2 in and the bases loaded. Castro up. Let's see what happens.

Struck out. Ouch, he's a free swinger and it gets him into trouble a lot. Axford walks Barney and Castro swings at a low slider on the first pitch. Grrr. I hope that he can become a bit more clutch, especially in the 3 spot.

Axford mind****ed the **** out of Castro with that last pitch he thought the deuce in the dirt was coming but he got the **** shot fastball.

Pujols left via free agency. Teh Cards did not trade him.
ok thats not the over all point, who cares if he was traded or left by free agency, the point is THEY LOST THE BEST PLAYER IN BASEBALL and they havent lost a beat. And cubs fans know what cubs baseball is all about, old style beer and a hangover, who cares if we win, i got wasted and laid by going to a cubs game. #UCK the Cards

I've been impressed with the offense thus far, given the youth and new faces. losing isn't so bad when they're putting up runs...could go without them crapping away leads though.

ok thats not the over all point, who cares if he was traded or left by free agency, the point is THEY LOST THE BEST PLAYER IN BASEBALL and they havent lost a beat. And cubs fans know what cubs baseball is all about, old style beer and a hangover, who cares if we win, i got wasted and laid by going to a cubs game. #UCK the Cards

EXACTLY!!!

And I see the Cubs hottest hitter in LaHair is out of the line up again. I don't care if they are playing a lefty. You play your best players. if he is hurt again get Rizzo up here. Screw Jeff Baker and Blake DeWitt.

Hell with results like this why get rid of big Z? atleast when he sucked he was still entertaining to watch. Maholm is absolutely brutal to watch.

Well this pretty much sums up today:(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPHo72HjzYc]Daniel Powter - Ya had a Bad Day [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts