Not enough Ferentzes

I'm shocked this thread has gone two pages without the obligatory mentioning of Kurt hiring James and Steve into the program too.

PHP49016E99D89C1.jpg

This is absolutely correct.

Hopefully, nepotism is grounds for terminating ferentzs contract. It would be a happy day for me not to ever hear about the ferentz clan again. ferentz and his family are just milking it for all they can get. I'm sure they don't have any trouble sleeping at night.

Leading contender for dumbest post of the day! Congrats, troll!

Kirk needs to resign, he's going to just get nickled & dimed into submission. Everything and anything people can put on him they will. The critical mass tilted against him over the past year and a half. Its a matter of time at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if he stepped down after this next season. In fact, I think its likely.[/QUOTE]

Don't you EVER post something like that, again ... unless you're serious and certain. (At which time I will be the first to "LIKEY" you - ALL CAPS, all day long!)

No, Captain Nepo will be running GD's sandwiches and coffee up to the box for at least a few more years.

I guess i am missing this whole Lute Olsen comparison. Lute left because he did not like living in a fish bowl. If that was the case with KF he would left a long time ago. My guess is 2007 would have been his breaking point. Hoffahawk/treychase what am i missing here?

Kurt is already comfortable, now time to make sure the future generations of the Ferentz family are comfortable too.

I guess i am missing this whole Lute Olsen comparison. Lute left because he did not like living in a fish bowl. If that was the case with KF he would left a long time ago. My guess is 2007 would have been his breaking point. Hoffahawk/treychase what am i missing here?

The volume & veracity of these types of "stories" is greater and are only going to increase. That's the difference.

Yeah indeed hes going to just toss away all that free money. Kurt will never step down because Kurt can only go backwards from here.

Kirk needs to resign, he's going to just get nickled & dimed into submission. Everything and anything people can put on him they will. The critical mass tilted against him over the past year and a half. Its a matter of time at this point. It wouldn't surprise me if he stepped down after this next season. In fact, I think its likely.

Kurt is already comfortable, now time to make sure the future generations of the Ferentz family are comfortable too.

Yes. Just another year or so in this cushy job and his future son in law should be able to retire to a life of luxury.

If his kids can't live off of what he has made since he has been at Iowa then they are living beyond their means. Little stuff like this could be the begining of something big, I said could be. One day it's all roses and the next there is a motorcycle accident and it all blows up in your face, just saying.

The volume & veracity of these types of "stories" is greater and are only going to increase. That's the difference.

6-6 campaign in 2013 and a bowl game with a bunch of apologists having his back, he is going to say eff it I'm done, i doubt it.

Oh, no...please...say it isn't true! Oh, wait...I don't really care what you think.

You care a lot. I know this because you are the first poster to jump in and tell everyone they are stupid if they dont like KF. You also dont know what a troll is.

Supposedly one of, if the not the largest factor, in his leaving was the fact that his wife didn't like living in Iowa, mostly due to the climate. I know Lute was originally from Minnesota, but didn't he come here from Long Beach State? No idea where his first wife was from or where they met.

Everyone is different so it's tough to say when one's breaking point would be. Don't get me wrong he is paid well so I don't feel bad for him or all the silly non stories that come out about him or his family off the football field but it is indeed a big reason why Lute left, and is also the reason why Fry told Kirk to get a house as far away from IC as possible to avoid as much of it as he could.

Again I don't feel sorry for him but is this a story if he wasn't coming off a 4-8 season? That would be a no, and if it was it would be laughed off whatever newspaper wrote it, blog that posted it, or message board that talked about it.

Sorry but the kid gets an entry level (prole paying) job and people are all up in arms about it? Give me an F'ing break.

When I see stuff like this, I always ask myself, would anyone care about the hiring of an administrative assistant who has been working for the university for years, if the football team was winning. The fact that he happens to be sharpening his pencil with Kirk's daughter should not matter. The only thing that intrigues me is what Kirk's daughter looks like and whether this guy has alterior motives. I won't stand for that.

You care a lot. I know this because you are the first poster to jump in and tell everyone they are stupid if they dont like KF. You also dont know what a troll is.

I know what a troll is...they are funny looking guys that live under bridges and scare people. Hopefully, you are physically normal? Hopefully, you don't like bridges?

Come on, OTHawk, I am in fact a defender of most things KF. However, I don't call people stupid; rather, I call some of the comments they make, "stupid."

It may shock and surprise you, but I have been really ticked off at some of the things KF has done, or not done as our head coach. In fact, if he does not make real progress and start to get the program moving back in the right direction, I am of the opinion that he may want to move on.

I know I **** you off...but I am ok with that.

Latest posts