North Endzone Construction

I drove by there yesterday. I'm wondering how they're going to have enough done to safely allow butts in seats in that area this fall.

Barta was at the I Club gathering attended last week and he said it will be done enough for people to sit in there but there will be temporary restroom type facilities (aka walls of port o potties) and temp concessions there this season. Those and large video board will go in after this coming season.

Barta was at the I Club gathering attended last week and he said it will be done enough for people to sit in there but there will be temporary restroom type facilities (aka walls of port o potties) and temp concessions there this season. Those and large video board will go in after this coming season.

Sounds ideal for the NE folk

IMG_20180606_085413.jpg

now I have heard the north end zone won't be completely finished for the 2018 season, true?
The seating will be finished but there will be temporary concessions and shitters, per Barta the other day. If you sit in the north EZ it’s Port-a-Pots for you.

Yeah, Gare Bear, that ought to be great smelling, and I’m sure that shit-head visiting fans won’t do anything stupid to the port-a-pots when they’re drunk and walking out of the game. Not while you’re 83 year old ladies are working security.

The seating will be finished but there will be temporary concessions and shitters, per Barta the other day. If you sit in the north EZ it’s Port-a-Pots for you.

Yeah, Gare Bear, that ought to be great smelling, and I’m sure that shit-head visiting fans won’t do anything stupid to the port-a-pots when they’re drunk and walking out of the game. Not while you’re 83 year old ladies are working security.
I'm on the press box side, far away from the north end zone

Last piece of the upper deck being dropped in right now.

readImage.asp

I watched them put the concrete in place from the 12th floor of Stead. Actually looked pretty dangerous. The guys doing the top of the main areas on the side next to Stead looked kind of dangerous as well.

I notice at certain angles, it's harder to see the water tower now with the new stands in place, which is ironic, since they finally decided to paint the tiger hawk on the water tower this year. But most people in the stadium can still see the new tiger hawk itself, so it's still a great thing.

According to the construction dude, they'll only have port-a-potties on the street level. 2nd & 3rd levels are shit outta luck. Pun intended.

Latest posts