North Endzone Construction

Right they only try to break their own records and maybe try to have the largest crowd ever. I think I was watching a Mich game way back when it was the first campus game that had over 99,999. There is definitely a war on for largest stadiums.
The thing about those is that they actually fill the seats. If PSU put in 115,000 seats I guarantee they’d fill it.

So great it is going to be even louder. Too bad they took out the three rows closest to the field.

I've had seats in the first row. While you can hear a lot (players and coaches yelling) you can't see much other than player's backsides.

My brother got me tickets for the first Hayden Fry game in the first row on the visitor side on the 45 yard line. Couldn't see the whole game but did see a lot of white and red.

I've had seats in the first row. While you can hear a lot (players and coaches yelling) you can't see much other than player's backsides.

My brother got me tickets for the first Hayden Fry game in the first row on the visitor side on the 45 yard line. Couldn't see the whole game but did see a lot of white and red.
I've sat in the front row once and second row once, both right behind the Iowa bench. My kid was 9 the time he sat there with me, and to this day he still talks about it being the best experience he's ever had. There are3 a couple photos in the "Most Iconic Hawkeye Pictures" thread. I actually like being down low. You get to see and hear so many more of the nuances and small things that go on during a game, and the view isn't really that bad. How else would I know that Tim Polasek's favorite words are F, motherfucker, F, and goddammit (in that order). He's a 4' tall ginger with a beer gut and he drags Tristan Wirfs around by the collar like a ragdoll, screaming stuff that'd make Richard Pryor embarrassed. You can't see that from row 64.

You see all the action close up when the ball is on your side, and when it's on the opposite side you have the video screen. I love being down close.

Last edited:
I've sat in the front row once and second row once, both right behind the Iowa bench. My kid was 9 the time he sat there with me, and to this day he still talks about it being the best experience he's ever had. There are3 a couple photos in the "Most Iconic Hawkeye Pictures" thread. I actually like being down low. You get to see and hear so many more of the nuances and small things that go on during a game, and the view isn't really that bad. How else would I know that Tim Polasek's favorite words are F, motherfucker, F, and goddammit (in that order). He's a 4' tall ginger with beer gut and he drags Tristan Wirfs around by the collar like a ragdoll, screaming stuff that'd make Richard Pryor embarrassed. You can't see that from row 64.

You see all the action close up when the ball is on your side, and when it's on the opposite side you have the video screen. I love being down close.
That's weird, two of those words are my favorite word. Second favorite has either twat or stain on the end of it.

The thing about those is that they actually fill the seats. If PSU put in 115,000 seats I guarantee they’d fill it.

Oh yes, so much more population in MI, OHio, and PA. Lot's of great QBs used to come out of western PA, Namath, Marino, ummmmhhhh who else, oh yeah I think Montana.

If I were Barta I'd have made that one of the main stipulations in the request for proposal.

How tough would it be to add "Maintain current capacity of 70,585 seats"

It's not like that would have taken it from $89 million to $107 million.

Don't be too sure. Buyouts for construction crews can be pretty steep.

Don't be too sure. Buyouts for construction crews can be pretty steep.

Are you talking to us? :)

hqdefault.jpg

I'm honestly looking forward to hearing about the port-a-potties overflowing and people pissing themselves. If it's true that all the port-a-potties will be on the first level, shits gonna hit the fan, especially for the club level fans.

I'm honestly looking forward to hearing about the port-a-potties overflowing and people pissing themselves. If it's true that all the port-a-potties will be on the first level, shits gonna hit the fan, especially for the club level fans.

I don't need a Port-a-Potty to piss myself. Just a goodly amount of pre-game beer. Oh, er...I mean...nothing beats a freshly scrubbed Port-a-Potty!

I don't need a Port-a-Potty to piss myself. Just a goodly amount of pre-game beer. Oh, er...I mean...nothing beats a freshly scrubbed Port-a-Potty!

"Portable rest rooms" as he calls them on the video. This is going to be a disaster. Is there no way to put portpotties anywhere but the ground level? Surely you can just add a section of hose to the disposal truck to reach higher.

Latest posts