North Endzone Construction

Does anybody understsnd why there's only one row of seats in front of the tunnels?
I sat in the north end zone for the 1st game this year. Once the elevators are operational they are going to have handicap seating in that area and I believe that single row of seats must be for people who accompany those in wheel chairs.

They're on page three of the instruction book. It would be done better, faster, and with more flare but they've decided to go ahead and hit the same nails and screw the same screws over and over, even if it's not working, to finish the project. Kirk is taking questions in the spring. That's football.

They're on page three of the instruction book. It would be done better, faster, and with more flare but they've decided to go ahead and hit the same nails and screw the same screws over and over, even if it's not working, to finish the project. Kirk is taking questions in the spring. That's football.
C4jcVjr.gif

This construction (i.e. who it was targeted for) is one of the reasons I haven't renewed my season tickets. Yep, the colors are nice. Cool beer spigots. Clean and not busy bathrooms...yay! A myriad of concession areas, TVs, on and on. Very nice.

Yeah, I'm getting old and somewhat crotchety, but where's the money for better amenities for the other 95% of us who don't sit in a clubhouse?

Yet, we still pay that pesky 'excise tax' for the privilege of buying season tickets.

Not anymore I don't.

Latest posts