Nixon enters transfer portal

If the staff won't (or can't by University privacy laws) respond like we want them to, what are the reporters going to do....waterboard them?
It seems like the coaches dont even know whether Nixon is staying or leaving at this point. So would waterboarding them even give us more info?

Well, this is bad, real bad.

someone probably already posted a pic like this.

"enter the portal"

94CMXl1Wvxw.jpg

I don't know if true but sounds like there was a podcast that stated that Nixon's issue stemmed from a dorm incident and he hasn't participated in team activities since Oct. So if true, guess it wasn't grades

dude, this is A+ material.
Well, the "transporter" wasn't a perfect match for "transfer portal". But it had the red shirt thing, and Captain Kirk going for it. I thought it fit rather nicely if you look past a few details.
Always felt sorry for the guys in the red shirts, because you knew they were doomed.

I can just imagine these elated actors finding out that they are finally getting their shot, only to be handed a red shirt from the casting director and being told that they had no lines...

Always felt sorry for the guys in the red shirts, because you knew they were doomed.

I can just imagine these elated actors finding out that they are finally getting their shot, only to be handed a red shirt from the casting director and being told that they had no lines...
I never got into the show and still find this hilarious. At least the oompa-loompas got singing parts.

I don't know if true but sounds like there was a podcast that stated that Nixon's issue stemmed from a dorm incident and he hasn't participated in team activities since Oct. So if true, guess it wasn't grades

I heard the same thing. Tom Kakert. Not sure if he knew that for sure or was restating a rumor though.

I heard the same thing. Tom Kakert. Not sure if he knew that for sure or was restating a rumor though.
One must remember that Tom Kakert took the company line in the Eno situation. All Kakert had to do was reach out to Eno and he wouldn't have looked like such an idiot when Eno publicized his letter and again when Kennedy & White were fired.

I always did wonder how they got away with the whole Oompa-Loompa thing in the original Willy Wonka movie. We are talking about a bunch of midgets wearing orange tinted black face, representing a chocolate tribe from Africa. Hell, because of that movie, I spent the first two decades of my life thinking chocolate came from Africa. (No, I didn't buy into the midget bit though.)

Latest posts