Nixon enters transfer portal

If Big Truck's in the rotation, I'm not worried about D-Line depth. We could use one more back up DE, but between Truck, Reiff, JUCO guy, Waggoner, and Spence, I think we'll have a decent rotation outside Epenesa, Lattimore, and Golston. D-line should be exciting to watch this year. Great D-Line play frees up the backers of course. So if we have above average backers...look out.

If Big Truck's in the rotation, I'm not worried about D-Line depth. We could use one more back up DE, but between Truck, Reiff, JUCO guy, Waggoner, and Spence, I think we'll have a decent rotation outside Epenesa, Lattimore, and Golston. D-line should be exciting to watch this year. Great D-Line play frees up the backers of course. So if we have above average backers...look out.

And what should be 2 easy games at home to start out to get them some game experience. And people can say what they will be the away game at ISU week 3 will give them a great adversarial environment to get used to that as well, and against boy wonder Purdy boy. I am sure CyTwinkie will be touting him for Heisman preseason just as they did Park and Kempt.

And what should be 2 easy games at home to start out to get them some game experience. And people can say what they will be the away game at ISU week 3 will give them a great adversarial environment to get used to that as well, and against boy wonder Purdy boy. I am sure CyTwinkie will be touting him for Heisman preseason just as they did Park and Kempt.
Until he gets benched week 4, anyway.

Great news on Nixon. Figured we had to be getting to the point of shitting or getting off the pot for him. They have to be putting the pads on pretty quick for Spring ball I would think

No shitting around here and yes he needs to stop smoking pot. :eek: If he is going to be smoking pot he needs to transfer to Nebraska!!! :D

Glad to hear he is back. The defense should be extremely solid this year. Now the offense, well God only knows. :rolleyes:

That's just so offensive :)

Why did you think I'm offended. I wasn't.

Ok...really...I'm like...literally....

tenor.gif

Latest posts