Nike Replica Jerseys

azhawkeyefan

Does anyone know what numbers Scheels will have for the Iowa Nike replica jerseys this year? They always have a much larger selection than the hawkshop (they are only showing #12 and #94). I'm in arizona, so I don't have the luxury of walking into Scheels to check for myself.

I also saw #3 at the WDM scheels.

In the jerseys? I did not see that one. They have t-shirts designed like the jerseys and they have about 5-7 other numbers on top of 9, 12 and 94. 3 was one of those as was 27, 32, 81 (Moeaki). I think maybe Angerer's 43 too. The t-shirts are like $25 though. Hah

We will have #3, #9, #7, #12 (white too), #27 and #94 (white too) in the black Nike replica jersey's. In the sewn on twill jersey's we will have #12. And we will have the authentic jersey's in #12. Also in September we will get the throwback jersey's that they will wear against Ball State. In that jersey we will get #25, Randy Duncan.
-Hope that answers your questions.
Paul Roesler
Scheels in Coralville

We will have #3, #9, #7, #12 (white too), #27 and #94 (white too) in the black Nike replica jersey's. In the sewn on twill jersey's we will have #12. And we will have the authentic jersey's in #12. Also in September we will get the throwback jersey's that they will wear against Ball State. In that jersey we will get #25, Randy Duncan.
-Hope that answers your questions.
Paul Roesler
Scheels in Coralville

What's the difference between the sewn on twill jerseys and the authentic jerseys?

Replica jerseys retail for $60 with everything screen printed.
Twill jerseys retail for $75 the numbers are sewn on and have a more "authentic" feel to them
Authentic jerseys retail for $150 and they have the sewn on numbers, elastic in the arm holes, and are cut and sized closer to what the players actually wear.
Does that help?
Paul Roesler
Scheels

Replica jerseys retail for $60 with everything screen printed.
Twill jerseys retail for $75 the numbers are sewn on and have a more "authentic" feel to them
Authentic jerseys retail for $150 and they have the sewn on numbers, elastic in the arm holes, and are cut and sized closer to what the players actually wear.
Does that help?
Paul Roesler
Scheels

Yep that's all I needed to know, thanks.

Thanks for the update, Paul...couple quick questions:

Do you know if the Throwback jersey will be replica or twill ($60 or &75)?

Also, is the Coralville Scheels getting any of the ANF hats like the one at Jordan Creek apparently has?

paul, are the jersey numbers the same at all scheel's or just the coralville location? i was planning to go down to WDM this weekend and pick a couple up. that mcnutt jersey is intriguing though so i may have to venture to coralville if WDM doesn't have the same variety

The throwback jersey will be the $60 replica version.

We will have some ANF hats in Coralville but probably different then Jordan creek as we all order independently.

Also because we added #7 as a player for Nike to make it won't ship from Nike until after 9/1.

Both stores will have the same jersey numbers right now. I generally add 1-2 players in season that they might not carry.

Paul Roesler
Scheels College Apparel Manager

The throwback jersey will be the $60 replica version.

We will have some ANF hats in Coralville but probably different then Jordan creek as we all order independently.

Also because we added #7 as a player for Nike to make it won't ship from Nike until after 9/1.

Both stores will have the same jersey numbers right now. I generally add 1-2 players in season that they might not carry.

Paul Roesler

Is it possible to order any of these jerseys/jersey shirts online? I can only find #12 and #94.

I'll be the first to admit our website is not good for purchases but you can always call us and we can ship it to you.
Paul Roesler

I'll be the first to admit our website is not good for purchases but you can always call us and we can ship it to you.
Paul Roesler

I'll back him up on this one.

Last Christmas, I was having a horrible time finding a No. 12 black jersey for my kid. It was the No. 1 thing on his list, and they were sold out everywhere I looked online (I live out of state).

As a last resort, I called the Coralville Scheel's to see if they could help. The young lady that answered (I wish I had gotten her name) spent about a half-hour looking for the jersey, describing what they had (the sewn-on numbers version) and setting up my order over the phone. Two days later it arrived and was the hit of his Christmas. She went above and beyond what I could have expected her to do.

That's why when we come to town for football weekends, we will always hit Scheels.

Paul Roesler

Last year I called into the Coralville store and ordered a black #43 jersey, service was great and the guy went out onto the sales floor and checked all the available numbers/sizes for me. I was hoping to pick up a white jersey this year, just not #12 or #94, but it sounds like those will be the only 2 available in white.

I'll back him up on this one.

Last Christmas, I was having a horrible time finding a No. 12 black jersey for my kid. It was the No. 1 thing on his list, and they were sold out everywhere I looked online (I live out of state).

As a last resort, I called the Coralville Scheel's to see if they could help. The young lady that answered (I wish I had gotten her name) spent about a half-hour looking for the jersey, describing what they had (the sewn-on numbers version) and setting up my order over the phone. Two days later it arrived and was the hit of his Christmas. She went above and beyond what I could have expected her to do.

That's why when we come to town for football weekends, we will always hit Scheels.

Thanks for the help, guys. Guess I'm gonna have to make a call to Scheels!

Paul - can I order from Scheel's over the phone to ship out of state (MN)? The website doesn't show any Iowa apparrel to speak of.

Latest posts