Nike Replica Jerseys

Paul,
If BW3 doesn't return, may I exchange it for #9, TMFS? My kids bought it for me for Father's Day, and it has only been lightly worn once. :) (kidding, kidding)

fyi to all regarding Youth NIke jerseys. Early today I had called the other Scheel's Iowa stores: W'loo had #12 and 94 youth. WDM-none, SC-none, Cville-#12.

Paul,

Is Nike doing any other apparel (hats or t-shirts) for the Throwback Game?

I remember reading somewhere they would have hats and t-shirts available for purchase. However, I cannot remember if it's Nike gear. I'd assume so, but you know what happens when you assume... :)

More answers.
There will only be white jersey's in 94 and 12. That is not the "stock" color for Nike for Iowa so it's tough to get other players.

Nike made a shirt this year that happens to work for the throwback game (this was by luck). It is a 1958 National Champions t-shirt that we have in stock now. They also did a throwback collection that will be coming with the jerseys but it isn't specific to this game. We will have some items from other vendors such as Tailgate and Retro Brand that will tie into the game.

Re: Nike Replica Jerseys / ANF

Paul, with regards to the ANF gear offered at Scheels, would it be possible to post any pictures of shirts/hats? I'm out of state (CT) and would love to call and order one, and it would be useful to see what I am ordering.

thanks

go Hawks!

Re: Nike Replica Jerseys / ANF

HawkeyeCT you will want to get a hold of Kris Dunn at our Des Moines Scheels for the ANF stuff. I don't sell it like he does there. Their number is 515-727-4065. He can help you on that front.

Latest posts