Nike Replica Jerseys

Paul, is there any chance that you guys will get Clayborn in the tackle twill version? Do they usually make the same player for that version of jersey 2 years in a row?

The throwback jersey will be the $60 replica version.

We will have some ANF hats in Coralville but probably different then Jordan creek as we all order independently.

Also because we added #7 as a player for Nike to make it won't ship from Nike until after 9/1.

Both stores will have the same jersey numbers right now. I generally add 1-2 players in season that they might not carry.

Paul Roesler
Scheels College Apparel Manager

Paul, could you ask nike to make #15 jerseys? Iowa fans have huge love for DJK and I would drive the hr and half to Coralville to get a #15 DJK jersey from your store.
Could you do that please......for the Hawkeye Nation?!

No GDR shilling his products? Did Jon give Ron the boot?

I don't think GDR carries Nike stuff.

What's the deal with you stores? You're missing a HUGE opportunity by not listing pics and Iowa merchandise online. Especially for us out of staters!

Looks like I'll have to call Scheels too.

Unfortunately because we choose the numbers for the twill jersey's in November we thought there was a chance that Clayborn would be going pro so we didn't want to get his number on the Twill version if there was a chance that he was going to go pro.

I will order #15. It will be mid September before I will get them from Nike though.

Our website is operated out of Fargo so everything on the site is stocked in the Fargo store which is one reason that there isn't anything Iowa on there. Because I order and choose my products at the store level vs the corporate level I have been trying to get them to let us operate a link at the store level so that I can put Iowa on the website to sell from our store, it's a work in progress.

For kids we will have #12 in those sizes. Haddad (who makes the youth Nike) just started shipping product so we will have the toddler sizes soon. Regular kids sizes are in stock now.

Last edited:
I have a #12 Iowa jersey my neighbors gave me in 2005 when I graduated from high school. I wore it once freshman year, but it was a good two sizes too big for me. So now if I wear it, I'll be just like thousands of Iowa fans.... :(

Paul, is there any chance you guys will have a throwback kind of like the Clark jerseys from last year? Or maybe order some tackle twill Clayborns before the season is over?

There won't be one like the Clark jersey this year because we are doing the jersey from the throwback game. Next season we will explore something like the Clark jersey again. The only issue is getting a guy that is a Nike guy. I wanted to do a Bob Sanders jersey but he has a contract with Under Armour.

I doubt that there will be a twill Clayborn by the years end. The reason I say that is that the minimum order for that type of thing is huge and it takes about 6-7 months to get them made overseas, sorry. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure.

Answering some questions

Authentic jerseys arrived today. They come in sizes 48, 52, 56 and 60, I believe that's roughly XL-4X.

Kids will also get #7 and #94 shipping at the end of the month. Toddler sizes only #12.

We ship UPS so within Iowa it should only take 1-2 days. It would be better if you just bought it from me and we shipped it to you, otherwise I don't get paid for it ;)

White #94 and black #3's also arrived today.

Thanks for the quick response Paul. Will your location be the only one to receive the throwback jerseys or will they be shipped to other Scheels locations also?

In the jerseys? I did not see that one. They have t-shirts designed like the jerseys and they have about 5-7 other numbers on top of 9, 12 and 94. 3 was one of those as was 27, 32, 81 (Moeaki). I think maybe Angerer's 43 too. The t-shirts are like $25 though. Hah

I was at the WDM Scheels saturday and looked through them all. Only one #3. Quite a few #9's. a handful of #94. Quite a few #12's.

I saw those t-shirts as well, I could have picked up two for the amount I spent on my new #9 jersey however, I already have plenty of t-shirts.

If those stores ordered them from Nike as well then they will receive them around the same time. We all order things like that independently.

I was at the WDM Scheels saturday and looked through them all. Only one #3. Quite a few #9's. a handful of #94. Quite a few #12's.

I saw those t-shirts as well, I could have picked up two for the amount I spent on my new #9 jersey however, I already have plenty of t-shirts.

Yeah, I am not a fan of the "t-shirt jersey" myself. :)

Latest posts