New OC

If Twitter is correct about Kirk flying to Ann Arbor....more likely to interview Moore.
Michigan is more likely to hire a coach slightly younger, that if successful, would be there longer.

He was banned for posting disinformation regarding The Germ. I believe that in his last sequence of posts he had the audacity to suggest that the IFR was something under the 3.4% that the experts agreed was the right number. Like most other deniers of the science, he's likely dead by now.
It's time to uncancel to... Use your lawyer powers to find him and bring him back!

I just re-read that sentence. I meant that it seems like she has been around forever. I’m not insinuating what you are thinking. My bad.
I knew what you meant. I'm just really immature and have a one track mind

If Twitter is correct about Kirk flying to Ann Arbor....more likely to interview Moore.
Michigan is more likely to hire a coach slightly younger, that if successful, would be there longer.
Could you imagine Michigan fan's reaction with Kirk coming in with his 130th offense for the past 3 years. That's worth the price of admission right there.

I suspect Moore may take the HC job at Michigan.