new mexico

Meanwhile, Assistant coach Todd Lickliter's Miami Red Hawks are 8-16 this season. If you want to call coach Lickliter, the MU website has all of the assistant's office numbers published on their website.

Yes, it is his real number, and yes, I did call it.

oh wow you seems to forget that there is a deaf man here he doesnt use phone, just wonder why u call him?you have man crush with biclighter?:confused:

Trying to forget about that forgettable year.....

Thanks for the reminder.....

In my opinion his worst coaching at Iowa was the NW Louisiana game.....

He was already gone in his mind the last year at Iowa, he couldn't have cared less.....

:D

why are we having this talk? the hair doesnt deserve love nor bic. just let it go sour grapes!!

Tough place to play, CSU will be in the NCAA tournament. Not a bad loss.

Put down the crack pipe already. Their Pomeroy ranking is 87. They have no chance at the tourney without winning the Mountain west conference tourney.

Tough place to play, CSU will be in the NCAA tournament. Not a bad loss.

It is possible. The MWC has the 5th ranked conference RPI. CSU will need to win again against SDSU or UNLV again plus have a good showing in their conference tournament to get in but it is possible.

Watching Alfraud makes me wanna puke...they are up on the #11 team by 10 under 10 to play

I get that many people didn't like the guy. He certainly gave off different "vibes" to different people, and the PP situation will forever taint him in the minds of a he&l of a lot of people. The 2006 first-round debacle certainly doesn't help.

But give the guy credit. He has done a good job at New Mexico, and the team he had that lost to Washington did NOT lose to an inferior team, nor was Alford's team overrated. They simply got caught playing a "hot" team.

Will he go on to achieve "major" success? Jury's still out on that, and probably will be for a while. But don't discount what he is doing at New Mexico. He has proven he can do it at the small-school and mid-major levels.

I didnt hate Alford, but it was obvious his final year that it was best for him and the University to split ways.

Put down the crack pipe already. Their Pomeroy ranking is 87. They have no chance at the tourney without winning the Mountain west conference tourney.

Sioux, ESPN talking heads said CSU is in if they beat UNM and handle business with the rest of their schedule. Not saying I agree, but this was mentioned last night. I am not sure how this will be feasible if UNM, UNLV, SDSU and CSU are all suppsed to get in from a mid major conference.

CSU has a kid that trasnferred from ISU that can shoot the ball. Westmeier or something like that?

Sioux, ESPN talking heads said CSU is in if they beat UNM and handle business with the rest of their schedule. Not saying I agree, but this was mentioned last night. I am not sure how this will be feasible if UNM, UNLV, SDSU and CSU are all suppsed to get in from a mid major conference.

CSU has a kid that trasnferred from ISU that can shoot the ball. Westmeier or something like that?

I believe they got 3 in two years ago.

Lobos have non con wins against Boston College, St. Louis, USC, Wash State, Missouri State and Oklahoma State. Not a bad non conference schedule, it just so happens the 3 pac 12 teams are awful this year. Tough 3 games down the stretch (ha ha) for the Lobos with TCU, Air Force and Boise State, who is 3-7 in the Mt. West. After seeing them in Iowa City, I thought they would fare better....losing first 7 doesn't help.

Lobos have non con wins against Boston College, St. Louis, USC, Wash State, Missouri State and Oklahoma State. Not a bad non conference schedule, it just so happens the 3 pac 12 teams are awful this year. Tough 3 games down the stretch (ha ha) for the Lobos with TCU, Air Force and Boise State, who is 3-7 in the Mt. West. After seeing them in Iowa City, I thought they would fare better....losing first 7 doesn't help.

The Lobos had the 284th toughest non-conf in the nation.
They went out and scheduled tough, but the teams just weren't that good this year.

St Louis was their best win, by far.

Wyoming is awful. Have you seen them play? Green Bay (aka the Fighting Cougills) beat them. Wyoming doesn't have a quality win on their schedule even if you are extremely generous with the definition of quality. Two wins over Utah Valley (how is that possible?) , Idaho State, Sioux Falls (possible intramural team) and Western State Colorado.

Latest posts